Chapter 2

Shawn's POV;

She was the most beautiful thing I ever laid eyes on. I couldn't just let her go. I was the one to keep her safe. Not anyone else.

I didn't want this to happen. But I'm just to afraid that he will find her.

I soon realize that she could wake up any minute. I pulled a chair over and sat down admiring her features.

The way her long brown hair was straight. Or how her long eyelashes brushed her face.

I just couldn't get enough of her. I know how sensitive she is and I know I shouldn't have signed up for this.

I turn my head, looking at the brick wall. I soon heard shuffling beside of me and I looked over to find those bright blue ocean eyes staring at me.

Violets POV;

My eyes opened and I was brain washed. I look around and noticed I was in an abandoned building or something.

But I wasn't alone. There was someone sitting in a chair. But not just any someone. A boy. I knew exactly who it was. But I just couldn't think of his name.

He looked very unfamiliar and familiar at the same time. He was staring at me. I was staring at him, also.

It was starting to creep me out. I had no idea why I was here. But I'm sure he knew. I felt a unusual vibe around him. I was snapped out of my thoughts when he spoke.

"You're so beautiful." He smiles. I just continued to look at those chocolate brown eyes. "Why am I here?" My face showed no emotion. Just fear.

"I don't want you to be here. It wasn't my plan." He says. It was as if his words were going through one ear and out the other.

I didn't understand. I couldn't. I tried hard. I didn't know what was happening, I just knew I was in danger.

I'm with a complete stranger. I wanted to know who he was. I had absolutely no memory. I didn't even know my name.

"Who are you." I asked. "Don't play stupid. You know exactly who I am." He says, his jawline tightening. My name is Shawn and you know that."

Now, I was just scared. I noticed a tear slip out of my eye. He looked up from the floor and into my eyes. He slowly lifted his hand up and used his thumb to wipe my tear.

I immediately shook his hand off in a harsh way. "Get your hand off of me. Look, I don't know who you are, and I don't want to. Please, leave me the hell alone! Let me go!" I squirmed in the seat desperately trying to break free.

He grabbed my shoulders and attempted to hold me down. I continued to move and kick.

Until he slapped me across the cheek. I held my cheek, trying to stop the burning. Tears were forming in my eyes and I tried to hold them back.

I couldn't. His face was covered in fear, anger, and all kinds of other emotions.

"Violet, shit. I-I'm sorry." He said. He sat there for a minute then he got up and walked out of the door, slamming it.

I sat there crying.

He crossed the line.

And the problem is,

I don't even know who he is.

------------------------------------------------------
Wow. I know this chapter sucks.

But vote and comment your favorite song of Shawn's! 😍💬