Chapter 31

*after tour* (a month later)
(Violet)

Mine and Shawn's wedding was in a few weeks. I know, it's early, but Shawn says he can't wait to be my husband.

And, I may have some news to tell him. Recently, I've been sick to my stomach. Only in the mornings, though.

Yeah, I think you know exactly what I'm pointing to. I'm not for sure though, so I'm going to the doctor, and Aaliyah wanted to come with me.

Right now, I was dropping Eli off at my mom's, and I told her the news.

She was happy, and demanded me to call her after the appointment was over.

Soon, Aaliyah and I were on our way, and I was shaking I was so nervous.

We got to the doctors office, and walked in. I signed in, and now we just had to wait.

A few minutes later, "Violet Harper?" The lady called, looking around the room. I smiled and got up, Aaliyah following.

She led us to the room, and told us the doctor would be here soon.

He came in, and I told him what was wrong. He told me I had to pee in a cup, and then they would know for sure.

After that was all said and done, he came back in. "Violet, it seems that you're not pregnant. Maybe just a virus?" I'll admit, this kinda hurt my heart.

Shawn was talking about how he wanted another baby, and I agreed with him. But unfortunately, that wasn't gonna happen anytime soon.

We left to get into my car. I buckled in, and so did she. Aaliyah looked over at me, and seen my expression. She pulled me in for a hug, knowing what was wrong.

"It's gonna be okay." She told me, smiling. She reminded me of Shawn, so strong and independent.

I was about to pull out, until a nurse came running out of the door, signaling for me to stop. I did, and she ran up to my window.

"They have seemed to mix up the tests, you are pregnant!" The instant I heard this, I didn't know how to react. I was happy and confused at the same time.

I smiled, and started crying. Aaliyah hugged me again. "I'm gonna be an aunt, again!" She had tears streaming down her face, and we hugged again.

"I'm so glad you're in my life, sis." She told me, and I smiled. "I could say the same thing to you." I exclaimed, looking over at her.

I started driving home, and we were discussing ways to tell Shawn.

"I can't believe this!" Aaliyah squealed in excitement. "I was meaning to ask, have you found any boyfriends?" I asked her, and she blushed.

"So you have!" I told her, smiling. She laughed. "His name is Ethan. Ethan Dolan." She said, her cheeks getting redder.

"I'm so happy for you! How long have you guys been dating?" I asked her. "About 4 months, now." She smiled.

I made a surprised face. "How come I'm literally just now finding this out?!" I exclaimed, in full shock.

"I don't know! It's not really a big deal." She laughed. "My little girl got her a man, it's a very big deal!" I told her, and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't care how old you get, you'll always be little to me." I told her, sticking my tongue out at her.

****at home****

"Shawn, Eli?!" I called out from the kitchen. Eli ran down the stairs, and came to met my face. He smiled wide, and waited for Shawn.

Shawn came from the living room, smiling at me. "I have some news." I looked down at my stomach, but I didn't make it noticeable.

"What mommy?!" Eli asked, impatiently. He can't wait for anything.

"Um, so, I went to the doctors, and...." I trailed off. Shawn was clueless, and he raised his eyebrows.

"Spit it out." Shawn said, chuckling. Yep, that's where Elliot gets his impatience from.

"Elliot you're gonna have a baby brother or sister!" I told him, and his mouth hung open, along with Shawn's.

"Really?! I can't wait!" Eli squealed, and went back upstairs. Shawn's eyes were watery, and he pulled me in for a hug.

I heard him quietly sobbing of happiness. I joined him, and there we stood, crying in each others arms.

"Baby, you don't know how happy I am." Shawn told me, and kissed me. I smiled at him, and wiped his tears.

"Now who's the emotional one?" I asked him, and he chuckled.

"I love you, I always have, and always will, V." Shawn said, and kissed my forehead.

At this exact moment, I wouldn't ask for anything better than this.