Chapter 5

Violets Pov;

I open my eyes, after hearing a loud noise. It was coming from the living room.

I slowly got up from the soft surface I was laying on. When I walked in there to see what was going on, my eyes started to tear up at the sight.

"Shawn! Stop!" I seen Shawn hitting his head on the wall, repeatedly. One after another. He didn't even listen.

I looked at his face, and saw tears falling. A lot of tears. "Shawn!" I yelled loudly holding his shoulder back. He stopped.

He kept his head down, as his tears fell onto his shirt. It stayed silent. He then finally looked up, staring straight at the wall.

I grabbed his chin and moved in to where he was looking me in the eyes. "What's wrong?" I ask, he tried to look away, but I wouldn't let him.

"I can't do this." He says, his voice cracking. "Shawn, I know you aren't trying to hurt me. I know someone put you up to this. It's gonna be alright." I say, grabbing his hand.

He squeezed my hand lightly, and then pulled me in for a hug. It wasn't just one of those friendly hugs, its was more than that.

"I-I love you violet." He whispers into my ear. "I love you, Shawn." I said holding him tighter.

He pulled away, looked me in the eyes, and smiled. I used my thumb to wipe his tears. I then leaned in and kissed his cheek.

***********

*1 week later*

Shawn and I were still at the cabin, and we were getting closer than ever. Most of my memory came back, and it made me feel more comfortable around him.

I know it is dangerous to trust Shawn, but I do anyways. He has been protecting me, and he hasn't left my side.

Honestly, I was starting to think he was protecting me from whoever made him kidnapp me.

We were currently in the bed room, watching television when a breaking news flashed the screen.

"Violet Hopper, last seen at a party with best friend, Shawn Mendes. People claimed they saw Shawn throwing her into his car, and driving off. We got a report that these two have been seen near Canada's Britlen woods. If you have any more information please call-" Shawn quickly turned the TV off.

He looked over at me in panic. "We have to go." He exclaims, jumping off the bed. I followed.

"Where?" I ask, looking at him starting to pack his stuff. "I don't know, but we have to get out of here. Pack your bags. Get all of your stuff." He runs into the living room, meanwhile I stand in shock.

I grab my bag, and start to shove everything in it as fast as I can.

As soon as I grab the few things I had needed, I walked out of the room and Shawn had his back turned and he was on the phone.

"Dude, did you hear the news report. They know where we are at. Yes. I have no clue! Far. Ok I gotta go. Bye." He hangs up and whispers a few curse words under his breath before turning around.

His face was shocked to see me standing there. "How long have you been standing there." He asks. "Oh? Um. Not long. I just g-got here." I lied trying my best not to stutter, but failed.

He nods. "You got everything?" He asks, looking around to make sure he got everything." I nod and slung the back pack over my shoulder.

As we walked out the door, he locked it. He began walking a different way than we got here, and I followed.

Man I hope they don't find us.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry! This was just a filler. I know it sucks, but its almost midnight and I have a stomach bug so, I might not update for a while.😢

Q: Would you rather marry Shawn or Cameron?

A: Shawn. Although Cameron is a cutie😍

I ALSO NEED MORE PEOPLE SO COMMENT WHO YOU THINK SHOULD BE IN THE STORY!💗