Chapter 29

(Violet)

It's been about 2 months since Shawn left for tour, and he's been keeping us updated with everything.

I miss him so much, but I'm glad that he's making his fans happy.

Aaliyah had been staying over at my house for a few days because I got lonely, and she was bored. It was currently summer for her.

She was already 17, and beautiful as always. I'm lucky to have a sister in law like her.

She was currently holding Elliot, as I was cooking supper. "Hey Violet, you might wanna see this!" Aaliyah yelled from the living room.

I looked on TV, seeing none other than my wonderful husband. They were talking about how he was becoming the next Bieber.

"Oh that's pathetic! He's his own person!" I exclaimed, and Aaliyah laughed. "I can't believe he's getting so famous. Like I remember when he was nothing!" Aaliyah said, and I agreed.

"He's incredibly talented though." She added.

After a few hours of eating and talking, Aaliyah had to go home. I was sad, but Eli would keep me company.

"Mommy, I love you." He said, as I was laying him down for bed. "I love you more Elliot." I said, and kissed his forehead.

I shut the lights off, and closed the door. I walked downstairs to clean up a few things.

Suddenly, I got a call. I answered it, and was relieved when I heard Shawn's voice.

S: hey hun
V: hi
S: so I've got great news
V: and what would that be my love
S: you and Eli are coming on tour with me!
V: shut up! Are you for real?
S: yes! You guys are flying out here tomorrow!
V: Shawn I seriously can't believe this! Did your crew say it was alright?
S: actually they came up with the idea.
V: wow! I can't believe this! I'm so excited!
S: me too! Anyways I have to go, be sure to call me in the morning okay?
V: I will
S: I love you
V: I love you

Then as I hung up, I tried not to scream. I can't believe this!

I packed some clothes for Eli and I both for a month, because Shawn had texted me and told me that's the last of the tour.