Chapter 19

(Violet)

"I think that's everything." I sighed to myself, and shut my car's trunk door, hopping in with Eli.

I closed my eyes, and prayed that everything would be okay. It will be okay, I have faith. We began the destination to mine and Shawn's house.

As we arrived, I couldn't find the courage to get out. "Mum! We're home, Let's go, Let's go!" Eli jumped in his car seat, excited.

I swallowed hard, noticing my throat was dry. I could do it, I just gotta trust that Shawn will love me again. I never lost feelings for him. He's my soulmate.

I was trying to cover my feelings for Shawn, by liking Jack. It just wouldn't work. I still love Shawn, I just can't forgive him yet.

I didn't cheat on Shawn, nor did I mess around with Jack. I kept myself safe, because rumor spreads fast and I don't like lying to myself.

Shawn will most definitely have to gain my trust back. I sighed, and got out to unbuckle Eli.

As I looked at our bedroom window, I saw a familiar slim, muscular figure, and I'm not gonna lie, it brought a slight smile to my face. But it soon faded once he moved out of the window.

I shook it off, and scoffed. Two can play at this game, Shawn Peter Raul Mendes.

I grabbed my suitcase that had our clothes, and Eli's toys and stuff, and dragged it up the driveway. I rang the doorbell, and Shawn appeared with his head down, but I could still see his face. His eyes were red, and puffy. He's been crying. A lot.

"H-hey." Shawn stuttered, moving out of the way for us to come in. "Daddy! I missed you so much! I thought jack was gonna be my new daddy." Eli spoke, and I mentally slapped myself in the head.

Shawn faked a laugh, and his pain was definitely visible. It felt like pure satisfaction to know he had feelings, too. But my mind began to get the best of me.

Maybe he wasn't crying about us, maybe he had another girlfriend. I stopped thinking, and focused on the awkward situation.

"I will always be your dad. No one can replace me, even if mommy stops loving me." Shawn explained. I watched his eyes gloss up and spill over, a single tear ran
down his cheek.

This is what I was afraid of most, seeing the love of my life cry right in front of my eyes.

My heart shattered into pieces. Who would fix it, now?

__________________________________________________

Hey loves! How are you guys doing? I'm doing good, except school just started, and I'm hoping to make good grades this year.

I have a severe cold, and I feel absolutely horrible. But I love you guys so so so so much and I had to update for y'all. ENJOY BABES!!❤️❤️

P.S.: PLEASE COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT THIS BOOK, AND IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT BC I GET WRITERS BLOCK RLLY BAD!☹️ thanks!

P.P.S: follow my friends and read their amazing books!❤️
lotpshawn signoftheizzy shawtyshawnie gguzie AshleySexson supitsmiranda @bruhitzeliza
love y'all!❤️

Sincerely,
Lexi💘