Chapter 4

Violet's Pov;

I was on the edge and I could fall any second now. They ran over to me but before they could grab me

I was falling

-------------------------------------------------------

As I jumped out of the window I closed my eyes, feeling my stomach drop.

A few moments later, I no longer was falling and I slowly opened my eyes to see I was in Shawn's arms.

I let out the breath I was holding in. "I told you I would catch you." He smiles, making me smile even bigger.

We stayed that way for a few seconds until his eyes got wide, and he immediately set me down on the ground. Well, trash bags.

We did land in a big dumpster. "We have to go before they make it down here." He jumps out and reaches for my hand.

I hesitantly grab it, feeling a tingle. I have held his hand before, and I never felt this.

He jumps out and pulls my hand, helping me out also. He pulled my hand and began to run, faster and faster by the second.

We ran, and ran. Finally he stopped. I looked around and found trees. We were in a forest. My eyes trailed down to our hands.

His fingers wrapped around mine felt like all I ever needed. But then again, he kidnapped me.

I know it sounds really childish, but I still haven't gained all of the memories. Only some.

His eyes eventually trailed down to our hands, also. Once he caught me looking, he quickly let go.

His face turned red and he looked up at me. "We gotta go, follow me." He said walking near a covered path.

We walked until we came upon a cabin looking thing. "This is where we will be staying for a little while." He opened the door, and the whole place was filled with dust.

I started to cough and my lungs were hurting. "Are you alright?" He asks. I nod. But I was lying.

I felt so weak and all I wanted was to go home. I can't trust someone who hurt me. Emotionally and physically.

"Alright we have to make a deal. You can't leave. I won't tie you up, but you can't leave. Also, if you ever hear someone come in when I'm not around, hide." His face showed nervousness.

I slowly nodded confused. "This will be your room." He led me to a small room. The place wasn't that big, and it seemed like there was only one room.

"Well, our room." He says, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. "Oh ok." My voice sounded scratchy. Everytime I managed to talk, it hurt.

"I have to go cover up some evidence, stay here." He says and walks out the door.

I was debating whether i should escape or not. I know I told him I wouldn't, but I was scared.

And my thoughts were almost controlling my mind.