Chapter 12

Shawn's Pov;

The moment those four words came out of violets mouth, the weight was lifted off my shoulders. Well, some of it.

The police officers were still talking with our parents and we walked away from them to talk.

"Listen, I don't want us to remember this. I want it to be in the past. Can we leave it all behind?" She asks. I smile and nod.

"Of course. I was thinking the same thing. And I'm sorry for slapping you. He just kept telling me to do it. He kept threatening me and I-" She cut me off by putting her index finger on my lips.

"I have no idea what you are talking about, Shawn." She grinned, causing me to smile like an idiot.

"Right. Lets see what they say." I sigh hoping they will let me go. When we walked back to them, my mom was smiling at me and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Well, we have done all the questioning and investigating, and it appears that Shawn is innocent. Your free to go." I had the brightest smile on my face and so did violet.

"I'll seen you soon, Shawn." She walked out with her parents. My mom hugged me and whispered in my ear. "I missed you Shawn."

"I missed you too Mum." I laugh. After she lets go and then my dad hugs me. It was like a 'I'm mad but I still love you' hug.

We walked out and I noticed Aaliyah sitting in the backseat staring out the window facing away from me.

I opened the car door and her eyes immediately shifted to me. Her face lit up with excitement and she leaped into my arms.

"I missed you too Aaliyah." I laughed and squeezed her tight, never wanting the moment to end.

*******

**Violets Pov**

It was late at night, and I was getting ready for bed, when I heard rocks hitting my window.

I walked over, with a toothbrush hanging half way out of my mouth. I opened my window, and looked around and didn't see anything.

Then all of a sudden, Shawn pops up causing me to have a mini heart attack.

I helped him climb in then I slapped his shoulder. "Ow. What the heck was that for?!" He groans in pain.

"Do you know what time it is?" I asked him and he shook his head. "It's 2 in the morning Shawn." He shrugs and walks to my bed.

"So why exactly are you over here?" I asked. "To do this." After he said that, he started leaning in to kiss me, toothpaste in my mouth. Ya nasty.

All of a sudden I felt someone shaking my shoulders.

Then I woke up. Shawn was standing above me smiling wide. "Rise and shine, sleeping beauty." He pulls the covers back.

I was actually kinda sad it was just a dream. Sorry not sorry. "Why are you here?" I questioned giving him a glare.

"Because we're going on an adventure." He smiles. I laughed. "I'm not leaving this bed." I stated, laying back down and pulling the covers over my head.

He once again, pulls the covers back and attempts to drag me out of my bed.

Finally, he succeeds. And, I'm laying in the floor. "Yes!! Finally!" He yells to himself. I laugh and get up.

"Now go so I can change." I shove him out of the room and walked to my somewhat big closet.

"Wear something comfortable!" I heard Shawn yell from outside the bedroom door.

I decided on a gray shirt, some leggings, and I slid on my blue converse high tops.

After taking a long, hot shower, I put on my clothes. When I was finished with perfecting my look, I walked outside.

Instead of walking down the stairs, I slide down the railing because I think it is a lot more fun than just walking.

I walk around the living room into the kitchen where I find Shawn sitting at the table with half of a muffin hanging out of his mouth.

When he saw me he froze. "Excuse me, what do you think you're doing, Mendes?" I asked exaggerating.

"Eating some muppins." He mumbled with a mouth full of food. I laughed because he said 'muppins'.

"Correction, you're eating my muppins." He smiled, causing some of it to fall out of his mouth and onto the counter.

"Yup." He says, cleaning his mess. "So, are you ready to go?" He asked, after he chewed everything up. "It depends where." I said.

"Eh, maybe to the mall, or just downtown Toronto." He explains. It does sounds fun, and I would actually get out of the house for a while.

"Fine. Let's go." I ran upstairs and grabbed things I needed. My phone, charger, makeup, money, etc. I put my carry-on bag around my shoulder and followed Shawn to his jeep.

He opened the passenger side door for me, and I climbed in, thanking him.

After he opens the door, and climbs in his seat, he looks over at me. "You better brace yourself." He says, smiling like an idiot, leaving me in total confusion.

-----------------------
PRETEND THIS DIDN'T SUCK!