2 - Never Take it Off

✧Previously on Chapter One✧

There was green all around as Harry laid back in the grass, feeling the thin wisp tickling his neck while he got comfortable on the ground. Whenever he looked up, he could see a blanket of leaves covering the sky, reminding him that he was surrounded by nothing but the woods. Harry sighed at that, a smile on his face as he dug his shoes deeper into puddle of leaves they were resting on. Harry felt relaxed. He felt at ease. There was a soft lullaby of wind brushing through his curls and through the fallen leaves that were floating in the air, making him feel peaceful.

There was a brief moment of Harry laying there, about to close his eyes, when he suddenly felt a warm body pressing up against his side. On instant, Harry's lips curved up into a smile and his fingers found their way to the soft fur of the wolf lying next to him. The wolf let out a soft grumble and moved his snout around until it was pressing right up against Harry's neck, noticeably scenting Harry with a satisfied huff escaping his nostrils.

"Blue," Harry barely whispered, arching his neck off the ground so he could look down at his fury friend. Blue looked up as well and stared solely into Harry's green eyes before he let out a playful growl and leaned forward to lick Harry's cheek. Harry grumbled in disgust but couldn't help the giggle that came out, idly wiping the slobber off the side of his cheek with the back of his hand.

"That's disgusting, Blue," Harry complained, rolling his eyes when Blue rolled on his back to expose his belly.

Harry giggled some more and situated himself so he could rest Blue's head in his lap. When he got into this position, he was able to look down properly at the wolf and admire his beautiful blue eyes. Harry still couldn't believe an animal like Blue had such vibrant eyes. It was almost intoxicating to Harry in how much he just wanted to look and adore them.

It was in the midst of looking down at Blue when Harry realized a box had appeared on top of his fur. Harry idly stopped playing with Blue's fur and reached for the strange box. Harry looked down at it for a moment before looking over at Blue to get some sort of approval. Whenever he got a head nod and Blue's snout nudging the box closer to his body, Harry opened it slowly.

" A necklace?" Harry questioned, lifting the silver chain from the velvet fold so that he could hold the piece of jewelry up in the air.

Harry let out a breath as he admired the beauty in front of him. The necklace he was holding was beautiful and vibrant - it was safety and protection. It was everything Harry didn't know he needed until he put that necklace on and felt all his worries suddenly go away. It was purely magical.

The necklace was a pure, silver chain with a woven crescent moon pendant looped through. The crescent moon was connected with a cerulean blue gemstone in the shape of a heart that Harry twirled between his fingers. He was utterly speechless as his eyes stared straight at that gemstone, realizing what it reminded him of before he snapped his head up to meet that matching color of the heart with Blue's eyes.

And that was when Harry realized something. He turned the gemstone and the crescent moon around to see what was on the back and noticed there were words engraved on the back of the pendant, words that Harry would play on repeat nearly everyday.

Louis.

Harry was 14 when he had the dream about the necklace, the last one he ended up having about Blue.