23 - All Mine

✧Previously on Chapter Twenty Two✧

CHAPTER WARNINGS:
* Yes, they finally have sex. Woohoo!!
(And yes, Harry partially has his heat during this.)
* I hate writing smut, so I'm sorry if it sucks !

Their hands were held tightly as Louis guided them through the woods, giggling in each other's ears and pressing occasional kisses to the sides of their faces. It was another night where the moon was shining brightly in the sky, just a small crescent shape giving a low glow to the ground in front of them. There was a pond off to the side that had a small water fall flowing into the river bank, and there was a pebbled path that led from the water all the way up to a newly built cabin a few yards ahead.

Louis stopped Harry once they were at the base of the foundation. The building was a log cabin, one that had the back porch hanging over another pond that connected into a small river to flow to the other pond they had just passed a few seconds ago. It was dimly lit with the shiny porch lights turned on, and the inside was glowing from the fire pit that was burning brightly. It was a two story building, from what Harry could gather, and he felt completely speechless as he glanced across each panelling of wood the building was made out of before he was turning to look at Louis with an ever-growing smile.

"What is this?" Harry wondered, chewing on his bottom lip when he saw Louis' smirk take surface.

"It's where me and you are going to live," Louis replied bashfully, squeezing Harry's hand and finally dragging him up the porch steps. When they made it in front of the door, he turned their bodies so the two of them could face each other, giving Harry a small smile before he was leaning in to rub their noses together. "Alpha's get their own place to stay with their mate. Privacy and all that," he winked.

Harry let out a small, breathless laugh as he tilted his head towards the door to have another look. He could feel his heart beating in his chest get faster at the thought of living with Louis by himself - not having to worry about any other members of the pack coming in and bothering them. They were for real about to seal their bond and be official mates, and Harry realized the thought alone was enough to get his insides feeling all fuzzy and warm.

Harry turned back to Louis with that same dimply smile on his face, and Louis couldn't help himself but to lean forward and press his lips against the boy's. Harry's body immediately melted in Louis' hold as he tilted his head back to draw Louis in for a deeper kiss. Louis arms wrapped around Harry's back as he dragged him closer to his body, resting his palm flatly along Harry's spine before he was pressing in for another deep kiss.

"Come look," Louis then mumbled against Harry's mouth, briefly smiling before he kissed Harry again.

Harry immediately pursed his lips out in a silent plea for another kiss. Louis giggled softly at the desperation of his mate before he leaned forward and gave Harry another one. Once Harry was satisfied, he reached down for Louis' hand and let the alpha lead them both inside the log cabin. When both their bodies made it into the entry way of the cabin, the fresh smell of mahogany wood tickled their noses. The inside of the cabin was just as beautiful as the outside, and the open floor plan of the entire place made it seem more spacious and vibrant for the two of them to live in.

Up ahead was the living area. There were three leather couches circling around a granite coffee table with the fireplace up against the right side of the wall. The giant window that took up the main section of the wall ahead showed off the entirety of the backyard and all the trees that were surrounding the cabin. The window faced west, so it was in a perfect location for anyone to pull up a chair and watch as the sun set beyond the horizon of the woods. To the left side of the living area was where the kitchen was. There was an island of granite countertops placed in the middle of the kitchen with barstools on the opposite side. Wooden columns were placed sporadical throughout the room to hold up the second floor of the cabin that overlooked into the living space. In the back corner behind the kitchen, there was a dining table set up, one with a giant chandelier hanging from the high ceiling of the roof.