26 - Always

✧Previously on Chapter Twenty Fiver✧

CHAPTER WARNINGS:
* Some sexy time (;

The loud chirping of the birds outside were a white noise that relaxed Harry and Louis in their beds, helping them sink further into the mattress and burying themselves deeper into the comforter The orange sky from the morning sun was casting a warm glow through the window of the bedroom, radiating off the smooth skins of Harry and Louis' body. It was dawn, barely the start of the day rising above the trees in the horizon, and Harry and Louis were laying cuddled up in each other's arms. The sheets were hung low over their hips, Harry's body so possessively curled against Louis' own with his head on Louis' chest and his hand clenching on tightly to Louis' shirt. Louis' own arm was slung around Harry's middle, and his other hand was wedged in between his and Harry's body so he could place it proudly on Harry's stomach, feeling his lips curve up when he noticed the slightest pudge there.

Louis gently began running his fingers where his hands were pressed against the swell of Harry's belly, feeling a hitch in Harry's breath before his eyes were slowly starting to open. Harry glanced up and noticed Louis was fondly looking down at him, causing him to blush and bury his face back in Louis' chest. "Feels, good," Harry mumbled under his breath.

Louis leaned down and pressed a long kiss to Harry's forehead, getting a brief whiff of Harry's newly formed scent and nearly feeling his eyes roll to the back of his head at the addicting smell. Harry was intoxicating now, and the scent he used to have only got sweeter and stronger now that Harry was pregnant so it was enough for Louis to get drunk on it.

"How are you feeling?" Louis questioned, moving his hand from Harry's stomach to the side of his face, pushing a curl behind his ear.

"Um, I feel a lot better now," Harry admitted shyly, leaning up so their faces were closer together. "Maybe a little weirded out by everything, but I think I like it."

Louis smiled some more and leaned in to rub their noses together softly, feeling his heart flutter when Harry started to blush. "You know, I didn't think there was any other possible way to make me fall even more in love with you, but fuck Harry, you're having my pups. Our babies are inside of you."

"Well, I'm having three of them, eh?" Harry teased, weakly smiling. "Talk about doing this with a bang."

Louis responded by closing the gap between their faces and pressing his lips against Harry's. Harry let out a soft hum at the contact of their mouths and reached up to tangle his fingers into the back of Louis' head, pushing him closer so Harry could deepen the kiss by the tilt of his head. Louis nibbled on Harry's bottom lip until Harry's mouth finally parted in a breathy gasp, allowing Louis to easily wedge his tongue into Harry's mouth to get the first taste of him in the morning. Louis fingers dug deeper into Harry's hips where he was holding on to the boy, slowly starting to help move him over so that Harry could sit perfectly on top of Louis' legs.

Harry let out a puff of air when his legs hugged Louis' hips, causing him to pull back so he could look down at their bodies. Harry's lips curved up as he ran his hands up and down Louis' chest, feeling Louis' own going back to his hips and digging into the small pudges there. Harry started to lean his body back down when Louis licked his lips hungrily, but Louis met him halfway and took Harry's mouth with his own, licking his way back inside and idly thrusting his hips up into Harry's ass. Harry whined into the kiss and started grinding his own hips into Louis', panting into Louis' mouth and feeling Louis' fingers dig deeper into his skin until Lous was taking complete control over everything and quickly flipping them around on the bed. Harry's eyes widen when his body flung around with his back plopping on the mattress. He looked up and now saw Louis hovering over his body where it was slotted perfectly in between Harry's legs. Louis planted his hands on either side of Harry's head and leaned down to press a quick kiss to Harry's lips, feeling Harry's thighs coming back up against his waist and clenching on tightly. When Louis' lips pulled away, Harry dropped his head back on the pillows and rolled his hips up into Louis'.