Question: Sequel?

Check down below for new authors note update!

  Okay, so I have been asked a lot about if I am going to be writing a sequel. I still am not sure what I am going to do yet because I really do enjoy writing this book, but I'm a little stumped on this.

Would you guys like a sequel? If so leave your honest comments and opinions here. Whether you think it's a good idea, or if I should leave it how it is.

If you guys do want a sequel, can y'all maybe help me out? I may have a few ideas as to what another part will be about, but I am not so sure it's enough for a full out story.

If anybody has any ideas to what the sequel could be about, leave the suggestions here. Honestly if I can get enough ideas here to rack up a story, I will write a sequel.

I guess mainly it's up to you guys if you want another part to this or not. Maybe I missed some things you wanted to witness, or there are things you want to see with their new family.

Anything, leave your suggestions here.

I'll let you guys know what happens with the second part. (:

Thank you guys for reading this story. Continue to comment and vote and to share with anyone. I love every single on of you guys, and you all are the main reason why adding another book to this is crossing my mind!

PSA!!!

I really want to write a sequel for this book to be honest. I'm starting to get some ideas for it.

But I have to put on a bribe here. Can everyone please check out my other stories?

Closed Doors
Vlogging in Style
Back home

These are going to be my new books I'm working on. Hopefully they can get the hype this story has. (: