Epilogue

✧Previously on Chapter Twenty Six✧

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Well, guys I just want to thank everyone who has read and commented on this book. All the support has really mean a lot to me and really helped push me through to finishing the book. So, please continue to enjoy this story and the upcoming series after this one. The next book is called "Dark Side of the Moon," and it will have a lot of surprises like this book had. Continue to comment and send love to this story. It was one of my favorites to write, and I hope this story can bring a bunch of joy to others like it has brought joy to me.

I love you all! Stay safe. Keep reading.

4 years later

There was a soft breeze that flew through the air, flowing through the wisps of the grass and detangling the leaves from the tree branches. There was a crisp smell of firewood burning off in the distance, creating a gray puff cloud that rose above the layer of the trees. The sun was high up in the sky, casting bright sun rays through the aisle of the trees and through the spaces of the branches. A couple clouds littered the sky, sometimes hiding the hot sun and cooling the air all around. All in all, if was a beautiful day to be outside.

There was an angelic white wolf  stepping out of its hidden spot behind a tree trunk, carefully walking forward into the open area of the woods. The ground had long strings of grass, but there was a meadow of flowers all around that gave color to the green area. Even some bushes had berries growing around the shrub, and the white wolf that was walking further into that area headed over to one of the bushes to nip one of the berries off. The wolf chewed the berry, let out a soft hum, and then ended up spitting it back out. With a huff, the wolf continued to walk so their four paws could step along the clutter of flowers on the ground.

The wolf took slow and careful steps while his curious, bright green eyes scanned across the area. He was looking for something, for someone. The wolf sat down in the middle of the meadows with his ears perking up at the sound of another wolf approaching. The wolf turned his head to the side and carefully focused his eyes in the clear direction in between the aisle of the trees to see who it was that was invading his peaceful time, but he didn't catch anything. The white wolf huffed and looked forward again, tilting his snout in the air and sniffing a couple of times until the loud sound of paws pattering across the ground grew louder and louder - up until the point where the wolf knew the sound was getting closer to him. The wolf quickly jerked his head around and didn't have any time to react when a gray wolf was jumping out past the trees and colliding abruptly against the white wolf's body.

The white wolf fell over with a growl and rolled on to his back so he could see the gray wolf hovering his body over his own. The gray wolf pinned the white one down and let out a little snarl as he dug his snout towards the beautiful white fur coat of the wolf that was under him. He took in a big whiff of his scent and whined just a little bit before he was pulling his snout back. The white wolf carefully watched the wolf above him with cautious eyes while the latter brought their snouts closer together. They sniffed each other just to get familiar with one another's scent, nuzzling their snouts together and pressing their bodies closer, even the gray wolf going as far and licking along the curve of the white wolf's nose. The white wolf let out a huff and ended up rolling the two of them over, now pinning the gray wolf underneath him.

Red eyes were staring back at the wolf, the kind that only an alpha would have, but the white wolf didn't falter being in the presence of an alpha. Instead, the white wolf leaned down and curled his neck around the gray wolf and just rubbed himself all over the alpha, doing whatever he could to get their scents to intermingle perfectly. The gray wolf let out a small growl, rubbing himself against the white wolf as well until the alpha inside of him wanted to take control again. The gray wolf arched up and let his teeth graze alone the length of the white wolf's neck until the latter was rolling off and landing on all fours. The white wolf let out a soft moan and tilted his head to the side so his bright, green eyes could blink over at the bright, red eyes of the other wolf, inviting him, testing him, seeing what he would do. The gray wolf stalked closer to the white one and ended up getting on his hind legs so he could hover his body over the back of the white wolf's body, having an easy enough access to just slip himself inside.