Prologue

Warnings of the Story:

* Graphic Details of Violence
* Character Deaths
* Mentions of blood
* Minor Smut 
* Bottom Harry (as always)
* Supernatural 

☾ 

It started when a 12 year old Harry Styles decided to explore the woods after hearing numerous stories about what animals lurk in them.

When he wondered a little too far off the grid, he comes in the face of death when a black wolf with dark orange eyes snarls his hungry teeth at the boy.

It was only a matter of time before a gray wolf with beautiful blue eyes came in to save the day.

Authors Notes:

Hey, guys. So I have updated this story. I recommend all my fans who have already read the story to re-read it again. I've done some minor tweaks to make it better, and I hope you all like it. As for my new readers, I hope you enjoy this story. I have added some new features that can help everyone follow along easier. 

Anyways, make sure everyone reads the warnings before each chapter. There could be some scenes that certain readers may not want to read, which is perfectly fine. So what I decided to do was at the end of each chapter provide a "Key Components" of what happened at the bottom of the page, and then the next chapter will have a "Previously on Chapter..." in the comment section at the beginning of the chapter. This will help everyone remember what happened and will allow those who wish to skip certain parts to remain in the know. Enjoy, and leave feedback. I love to see what everyone has to say. 

Love you all