19 - Stay Safe

✧Previously on Chapter Eighteen✧

CHAPTER WARNINGS:
- Graphic details
- Violence
- Mentions of blood and internal organs (Heart)
- Character deaths

If at any point the scenes become too gross to read, just skip the section. I post key components of each chapter and then a chapter summary review, so that will be able to help explain any parts that the reader choses to skip. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy. Don't hate me, hehe.

"No, No, No," Louis immediately worried the second his eyes landed on Harry's, feeling his entire body freezing and his heart dropping down to his stomach.

He pushed himself off the tree trunk and rushed to where Harry was still standing next Stan. He briefly flashed his eyes over at the other boy before he was pinning them right on Harry. Louis couldn't believe what he was seeing in front of him, and he really couldn't help the tears that were building up in the corner of his eyes, but this sudden wave of emotions hit him like a truck the minute he realized Harry was in the middle of a war zone.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Louis gasped, brushing Harry's arms down his side so he could cup Harry's face. "You can't be here, please. You have to go."

Harry let out a shaky breath when he felt Louis' arms wrapping around his neck and puling him in a tight hug. Harry easily fell against Louis' chest and felt his body shivering. "Louis," Harry whispered under his breath, hand coming around to Louis' back so he could attempt to comfort him somehow.

That was when Louis pulled back abruptly.

"Why are you here?" He asked again, a little more bite in his tone as he looked over at Stan. "You need to get out of here, now."

Louis shifted his hands to wrap them around both of Harry's wrist and attempted to drag him the complete opposite way of where the wolves were. Harry managed to get a couple steps in before he was resisting and jerking himself free from Louis, taking a step back so there was some distance between the two of them. He really couldn't handle Louis trying to make him go away again - he knew he needed to be there, and he knew it was going to break Louis' heart.

"Louis, just stop," Harry then begged, feeling Stan walking up next to his body and placing a comforting hand on his back. It relaxed Harry just a little bit, but he knew no amount of comfort right now could mend how fucking terrified he was.

Louis stood in his spot and looked on the verge of having a mental breakdown. His eyes continuously scanned every inch of Harry's body like he was double checking to see if he was actually there and not making this shit up in his head. But Louis knew Harry was real. He knew that his boy was standing right in front of him with a bow and arrow in his hand looking as if he was ready to fight alongside him. It was sickening, and Louis really thought he was about to go crazy.

He could hear his pack and Nick's pack already fighting a few yards over, and he knew Harry could hear it as well. There was a howl of pain that echoed in the air, and Harry's body visibly tensed at the sound. Louis began shaking his head and running his fingers through his hair to try and process what was going on. He couldn't think rationally or breathe properly because all he could focus on was his fucking human boyfriend standing in the middle of the woods with angry werewolves surrounding them.

Harry let out a breath of his own and took a step forward like he was about to walk up to Louis, but then Louis was flashing in front of his body and pressing his hands against any part of Harry that he could reach. "Harry, please, you need to go. This is so dangerous, and I can't have you here," Louis continued to plead. He then looked over at Stan. "Please, Stan. Take him."