4 - Louis

✧Previously on Chapter Three✧

Bright blue eyes were staring widely back into bright green ones. There was a moment where the two of them continued to stare at one another, not moving anything or saying anything. Harry felt his heart pick up speed the more he let his eyes travel across the human in front of him, feeling completely breathless at how beautiful the man sitting in front of him was. Harry didn't know what to expect Blue's human form to be, but he never expected him to look like this - so perfectly handsome, and so amazing rugged.

Louis wasn't just attractive, he was fucking breath taking.

His skin was smooth and tan, easily noticeable under the moonlight glowing into Harry's room. His arms were just as nice, perfectly formed and imprinted with different tattoos that Harry wanted to touch. Louis' hair was shiny and brown, falling perfectly down the sides of his face and exposing the sharp cut of his cheekbones. Harry was mesmerized, drinking in every inch of Louis' perfect structure and keeping it locked away in his heart.

He could potentially be in love already.

Harry's lack of movement seemed to have a reaction out of Louis, because soon enough, he started to wiggle his arm free from Harry's hold. Harry snapped out of his trance almost immediately and let out a pitiful whine, quickly bringing his free arm around to have a better grip in keeping Louis in his place. "Don't go," Harry whispered breathlessly, scooting closer to Louis' body and keeping his green eyes locked on his blue ones.

"Harry," Louis whispered in return, letting out a breathless gasp as Harry's face got closer to his.

It was like Louis couldn't believe what he was seeing. He seemed equally in shock and equally in awe as he continued to scan every inch of Harrys face. Harry didn't understand it though. He knew Louis had been watching him from years and even snuck into his room at night, so Louis should have had some expectation as to what Harry looked like, but this - with the way Louis was staring back at Harry - it made it seem like Harry was way beyond Louis' expectations.

Louis took in a deep breath and raised his free arm in the air, gently reaching over to caress the side of Harry's cheek again. When his warm hand made contact with Harry's baby soft skin, he smiled, releasing a small laugh as his thumb started tracing the lining of Harry's jawline. Harry watched Louis carefully while Louis continued to drag his eyes all over Harry's face, feeling Louis' other hand slowly rotate so that he could grab on to Harry's wrist, almost as if he needed more skin on skin contact.

"You're human," Harry mumbled out, still trying to process the fact that he has his Blue sitting right there in his human form - in his Louis form. It was almost too overwhelming for Harry to believe, but he ignored it in favor of shifting his hand closer to Louis' so they could lace their fingers together in a tight hold.

"You're so beautiful," Louis breathed out with another gasp, eyes falling down to Harry's bitten lips before trailing them back to his eyes.

Louis continued to breath slowly as he ran his fingers lightly down the sides of Harry's face. He then moved his fingers to Harry's nose, tracing the bridge up to Harry's forehead before lightly running his fingers underneath Harry's eyes. He just needed a touch. He needed to feel and memorize the way Harry felt and looked when he was actually awake and staring back at him.