Chaos

Percys pov

When the sword was removed I fell to the ground. I could have swore I heard someone scream my name. I couldn't see the person who stabbed me but I was so angry I wanted to jump on top of him and rip him apart. But the wound was preventing me from it. I was dying. The person kicked me in the chest, both knocking the wind out of me and making my wound worse. And as soon as the guy...Well I assumed it was a guy
...turned to leave, I blacked out.

The underworld was even more gloomier than it was when I visited in the past. I looked down and saw that I was transparent. A ghost. Yep I was dead. At this point I wasn't surprised. I've finished my prophecy. Now my time was up. I guess now I can try for Elysium. Hopefully I get in.

I waited in that line for what seemed like days until finally it was my turn to go infront of the judges. To see if I am worthy enough for Elysium. Several older people I didn't recognize sat In chairs. King Minos must have gotten off the jury or something.

"Perceus Jackson! You have finally come here to learn your Fate." One of the old people said.

"I think there is no question. He is worthy." Another said.

"But he isn't perfect." A third said.

"Yes but he is better than that son of Hermes and he is Elysium, and trying for the isle of the blessed." A fourth said.

"But he has hatred in his heart for the innocent. He believes the girl his fate was tied with should be punished. That is truly evil." The first said.

"Maybe he should join the army." The fifth said. The others all looked at him.

"Would the Lord accept him?" The second asked.

"He is certainly strong enough." The third said.

"And Brave, no doubt." The first said. I had no idea what was going on.

"And he is loyal. Even if he ran away from everything he still is most flawed by his loyalty. Very few are blessed with that particular flaw. The master would accept anyone who has it." The fifth said.

"And he is a son of Posiden. The only reason why he was defeated was the mist. The stupid Hecate child." Three said.

"Well, let's present him to the master already." One said.

"Um...What's going on?" I finally asked.

"If you'd like a second chance at life. Away from Earth, the gods, your past." A deep voice boomed. The old guys scurried out of the room.

"What?" I said.

"I have an army on my own realm. I offer a position of Commander to you. If you except you get to live an immortal life fighting monsters, and free of the gods." The voice said. The offer sounded like exactly what I needed an escape from death and my old life. 

"Before I except, who are you?" I asked.

"I am Chaos, Creator of all, and one of the strongest, oldest forces in the entire universe." Chaos said.

"Well, I think your offer is too good to refuse Chaos. I would love to join your army. On one condition." I said.

"And what is that?" Chaos asked. I smirked and told him my one demand.