Future

I decided to talk to the person who probably already knew who  I was. I had to make sure that I got to her before Annabeth. So next thing I did was go to Rachel's cave. I opened the curtain and saw her painting in the corner.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I heard your the Oracle. I wanted to talk to you." I said. What confused me is that she wasn't an adult. She hasn't aged at all since I was gone.

"Ok, ask away." She said. But she didn't move. "Warning. Delphi doesn't always answer everyone.

"I had a question for you, not Delphi." I said.

"For me?" Rachel said. "Why?"

"Well I have a feeling you'll know the answer." I said. She stared at me funny.

"Ok, I guess. Ask away." She said.

"Who am I?" I asked. Three words I had often asked myself in the past few days.

"Huh?"

"Who am I? Think about it. You know the answer." I said.

"Hmm, well your twenty seven years old, you died at seventeen, your a son of....Wait. It can't be! You died!" Rachel said, "Percy!?"

As soon as she said it I took my hood off.

"I can't believe it! Your alive!" She said. She gave me a hug.

"You died." Rachel said again.

"Chaos army is for dead soldiers. And I decided to join." I said.

"Does-"

"-Annabeth know? No, and it's going to stay that way. I'm not staying." I said.

"Then why did you kiss Annabeth?" Rachel asked. "If you were trying to lie low then you've blew it."

"How? As soon as I leave she'll go back to looking for Percy." I said.

"And then when she can't find him, once she dies, she'll join chaos army and travel the universe with you. Then when she finds out who you are she'll kill you." Rachel said.

"Your over thinking it. She wouldn't join..." I said but I knew that wasn't true. She was going to join... I had to make sure she didn't. But how? I had to tell her something so horrible that she wouldn't want to be with me. I thought for a minute. Then I had it. Rachel must have been able to tell what I said because she grabbed my arm.

"No, don't do it!" She said. "She will kill you. Literally kill you. And I don't think you can come back again." Rachel said.

"It's the only way I could make her not join." I said. I left the cave and saw Thalia not to far away. She walked up to me.

"You!" She said angrily. I kept walking.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" She said and she walked infront of me.

"Yes?" I said impatiently.

"You have a lot of nerve coming back with her like this." Thalia said.

"Do I?"

"Yes, you do. Your trying to distract her. I don't know what you are exactly, but you aren't on our side. And I'm going to prove that." Thalia said.

"Are you done? I have things I need to do." I said.

"Let me guess, report back to the enemy." She said. Wow she was such a bitch sometimes.

"If you must know I was going to break it off with Annabeth." I said. She glared at me.

"Yeah, sure." She said. "Maybe you should stop distracting her from her goal."