Face To Face

As soon as she pulled down her hood I gasped. She was breath taking! Her black hair was long and silky. Her skin was pale, which made sense considering she didn't get much sun. Her eyes where shining silver like the moon. Her skin was flawless. She was beautiful.

"What!?" She said panicked.

"Nothing, I just can't believe how beautiful you are." I said. She blushed.

"I'm not that pretty." She said.

"Aphrodite herself can't compete. And I met Aphrodite." I said. She blushed.

"Your turn." She said.

"Ok, just don't freak out. I haven't even seen my own face in like ten years." I said.

"I haven't seen mine either, maybe we should get a mirror." Eclipse suggested. I shrugged and took off my hood. She studied my face. Her eyes seemed to be familiar, maybe they resembled Annabeth's, although eclipse were shining brighter than Annabeth's. And Annabeth's resembled a storm cloud whereas eclipse's resembled the full moon.

"Your...Gorgeous." she finally said. I probably blushed. The last person to say I was gorgeous was Annabeth....Gods I've got to stop thinking about her.

"You want to know something about me?" Eclipse asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well, since I know your name maybe you can know mine." Eclipse said.

"Really? You'd tell me your real name?" I said surprised.

"Well, I don't like it but you told me yours." She said.

"Yeah but I knew you would find out eventually...All the other chaos soliders in our squad knew it, they would have told you eventually." I said. She smiled. Gods her smile was distracting.

"Do you want to know or not?" She asked.

"Of course." I said. Eclipse took a deep breath.

"My real name is-" she started to say but we were stopped by the sound of footsteps. We both quickly put our hoods up and looked for the source. Misty was running to us. She stopped infront of us gasping for breath.

"Omega....Run...Thalia...Angry...
Wants to kill you." Misty said gasping for air.

"What?" I said.

"Thalia, she's pissed. She said if you don't take off your hood she'll-"

"Omega! Where are you!" Thalia yelled from a distance.

"Go now! Before she gets here!" Misty said.

"The water, can you still breath under water?" Eclipse asked.

"I haven't tried. But we don't have time. We can loose her in the woods." I said.

"It's too bright. With the full moon, she'll see you go into the woods." Misty said.

"I got it." Eclipse said. She extended her hand to the moon. It dimmed until it was a new moon.

"How?" Me and Misty said.

"Daughter of the moon." Eclipse said. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the woods.

"Do me a favor." Eclipse said.

"What?"

"Shut up and keep running." She said. But unfortunately Thalia was smarter than we thought because as we were running eclipse had to pull me back to keep from running into her.

"You know the innocent never run omega." Thalia said.

"Well when the innocent are chased by maniac with lightning bolts then running is ok." I said.

"Oh can it! I know your secret. Why you hide behind that hood." Thalia said.

"What!?"

"It only takes a couple seconds of eavesdropping to find out." Thalia said. Thalia pointed her spear at us. Her eyes seemed to dance with electricity.

"Thalia! Stop!" A voice from behind us said. Annabeth walked out of the trees.

"Don't you see Annabeth? He's been hiding in plain sight! All this time. The person we were looking for!" Thalia said.

"Thalia? What are you talking about?" Annabeth said.

"He's the guy who killed Percy!" Thalia said. I couldn't help myself, I started to laugh. Thalia and Annabeth looked confused.

"What are you laughing at!?" Thalia said.

"Really? I killed Percy? Is that the best you could come up with?" I said still laughing.

"I heard you! You said it was your fault he was gone! You said Percy's disappearance was your fault!" Thalia said. Annabeth looked at me, there were tears in her eyes.

"You really are blind aren't you Thalia?" I said.

"What!?" Thalia stammered.

"Omega. Maybe we should go..." Eclipse said.

"And you! I heard you talking too!" Thalia said pointing to eclipse. Eclipse jumped.

"What...What do you mean? I want even at camp when Percy died?" Eclipse said. But she seemed to be nervous about something. As if she were hiding something.

"You said your friend, the son of Hecate helped you hide in the mist while you finished off the son of posiden. And I'm willing to bet Omega is the son of Hecate in question." Thalia said.

"What?" Me and Annabeth said. I looked at eclipse. She was shaking.

"Listen Omega, it's not what it sounds like...I didn't want to...He tricked..." Eclipse said.

"You killed..."

"I didn't mean to. Nate....He used the mist....he-" she started to say but something from the darkness hit her in the chest. It was an arrow! Someone had shot her! I looked back at Thalia but she was as confused as I was.

"Now why did you have to go and say all that eclipse? Now I have to tell them the truth." A voice from the shadows said. But I knew exactly who it was. And the son of a bitch jumped out of the shadows.

"Nate!?" Annabeth said confused.

"Confused?" Nate said. "Wondering why I still look the same after ten years? I guess that's something Omega has experienced a lot in the last few days."

"Why do you-" Annabeth started to say but Nate stopped her.

"It's because I ate the fruit of immortality, I thought you of all people would have realized that by now. Your supposed to be smart." Nate said.

"I don't get it? You said... Eclipse...What's going on?" Thalia said.

"It's really quite simple Thalia. I wanted Annabeth, eclipse wanted Percy. So we came up with a plan to get them for ourselves. All she needed was a little mist. And all I needed was someone to take Percy out of the equation. I helped her hide as she killed him so she could have him, and since he was gone I tried to get Annabeth for myself but of course she had to join the stupid hunters. Do you get it now Thalia?" Nate asked.

"It all makes sense." Annabeth muttered.

"Nothing makes sense. You killed...Where is...What did.." Thalia said trying do decide which question to ask first. Annabeth unsheathed her dagger. She examined the knife then she threw it at me! It barely missed my face and flew just centimeters away from my ear. But I realized she wasn't aiming for my face. She was aiming for my hood! And as her dagger missed my head it caught a piece of my hood and tore my hood clean off. I stumbled backwards. Annabeth, and Thalia gasped.

"Percy!?"