Dead, Undead, Not Dead

Nate fell to the ground limp. Annabeth gasped. I stared at eclipse.

"You didn't kill me." I said shocked.

"Of course I didn't kill you." Eclipse said.

"But Nate's mist...You thought I was him." I said.

"Well I did, at first. Then when I fought you I recognized your fighting style, so when Nate tried to attack you from behind I stabbed him instead." Eclipse said. Annabeth groaned in pain. I looked back just now realizing she was dying.

"Annabeth." I said as I ran to her side.

"Necter..." She muttered.

"Eclipse do you have necter?" I asked quickly. She handed me a canteen full of it. I helped Annabeth drink some. Then I posted some on her wound.

"This isn't doing much we need a healer." I said. I picked Annabeth up bridal style and went for the exit, I stopped at the unconscious Nate.

"Leave him." Eclipse said.

"He's still a half-blood, we can't just leave him to die." I said.

"He tried to have you killed, like a dozen times." Eclipse said.

"He's still a person."

"Percy, we have to go. Leave him."

"But..."

"He tried to steal your girlfriend." Eclipse said.

"Ok, let's go." I said. Eclipse led the way out.

"How are we going to get to camp? It's too far, we'll never make it." I said. Eclipse gave a sad smile.

"Don't be mad. But when I thought Nate was you we borrowed Mrs O'Leary." Eclipse said.

"You took my dog." I said.

"Well I thought you were with me. Although Mrs O'Leary did not like Nate." Eclipse said. As we said her name, Mrs O'Leary bounded around the corner. She sat in front of me and wagged her tail. As her tail hit the ground it felt like an earthquake. Annabeth groaned in pain in my arms.

"We need to hurry." I said. "Mrs O'Leary, I need you to take us into camp as fast as possible."

The second we were on Mrs O'Leary jumped straight into a shadow and a second later jumped out next to the infirmiry.
I slip off her carefully as not to her Annabeth.

"Thanks girl." I said as I parted Mrs O'Leary's head. "I wish I had treats for you."

I rushed into the infirmiry and and set Annabeth on a bed. I looked around. Nobody was here. I had completely forgotten about the monster fight outside. I turned to eclipse.

"Get us an Apollo camper now." I said panicking. She nodded and ran out. I paced around the infirmiry as the seconds passed.

"P-Percy.." Annabeth said weakly. I ran to her side.

"Shh...Don't talk Save your strength." I said. She grabbed my hand. Her gray eyes full of tears.

"Percy." She said again. "I...I love you." I leaned down so that my face was next to hers. She kissed me.

"Your going to be ok." I said, I was crying.

"This wound is pretty bad." She said, she was crying too.

"An Apollo camper is on her way, just wait a few more seconds." I said. She squeezed my hand. I looked into her eyes, her beautiful gray eyes, we both knew a wound like this was the kind most demigods didn't live through. We stared at each other for what seemed like hours then eclipse and the Apollo kid, Alessandra came in. She was one of the best healers.

"Wow, that looks pretty bad." Alessandra said.

"Can you heal her!?" I asked.

"Well, it depends on how bad it is, I've only seen it with a shirt over it and it doesn't look good. And it might have poison on it. Although I do have a new anti-venom I made." She said.

"Well get some on there! Heal her!" I yelled panicky. I was probably hyperventilating.

"Ok there is to much yelling in here, you too wait outside. I call you in once I've finished." Alessandra said.

"But..."

"Go!"

Me and Eclipse waited outside.

"Listen Percy, I'm sorry." Eclipse said.

"For what?"

"Really? For what? I killed you, and now I've almost killed your girlfriend, all because of some jealousy that turned into rage because of that stupid child of Hecate." Eclipse said.

"We all were a little off that day. I think Nate's magic affected us all. I say we call it even." I said. Eclipse looked at me gratefully.

"Thanks Percy." She said. We stood there in silence for what seemed like hours. Eclipse hadn't had her hood on so her hair was blowing in the wind.

3RD PERSON POV

"I never told you my real name." Eclipse said.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." Percy said. Eclipse leaned over to him and whispered it into his ear. He nodded.

"I like it better than Eclipse." Percy admitted. Eclipse smiled.

"Well, in another life I might have gone by it, but now it's just a painful memory." Eclipse said.

"It's pretty. But don't tell Annabeth I said that, she would kill me." Percy said.

"You don't have to worry about that anymore." Eclipse said. "A d you don't have to worry about that other thing anymore."

"Wait the whole you liking me thing?" Percy asked.

"Announce it to the world why don't you?" Eclipse said embarrassed.

"Sorry."

"Anyways, while you were gone, a friend helped me out a bit. We got to talking and well..." Eclipse trailed off.

"Who?"

"Jeff."

"Jeff? My fifth in command Jeff, you like the hypnos child?" Percy said confused. Eclipse looked around embarrassed.

Percy's Pov

"Sorry." I whispered. I stared off into the distance. Annabeth was still in there, it had been at least two hours. Was she gone?

"Perc. Look on the bright side. If she doesn't....You know...Doesn't make it, she can join chaos army." Eclipse said. I nodded.

The sun started to set. The monster war outside of camp was over, everyone headed back to there cabins.

"Hey, I'm going to bed, come get me if she wakes up, or if she doesn't." Eclipse said. I nodded. I stood there for awhile until the door to the infirmiry opened, Alessandra walked out and by the look on her face the news wasn't good.