Camp Hell-Blood

We appeared just inside the border. The border patrol freaked out.

"What the Hades! How!? How did you get here!? Who are you!?" The kid said. I didn't recognize him.

"We were sent to end the war." I said.

"Who are you!?" The boy said still freaking out.

"Commander Omega, of the Chaos Army." I said. Then I walked passed him towards the big house. The others followed me. Eclipse walked beside me.

"Nervous?" She asked.

"No. Chiron won't recognize me anyways." I said.

"Well maybe after we talk to him you can show me around camp. I've never been here before." She said.

"Assuming they haven't changed anything." I said.

"Doubtful." She said. I smiled.

"I wonder what my old cabin looks like." I said.

"Dam that would be a mess." She said.

"Yeah. Ten years without cleaning my room." I laughed. Surprisingly camp was almost deserted. We only saw a couple people.

"You know why it's deserted." Eclipse said.

"Why?"

"It's lunchtime." She said. I felt stupid. Of course. Everyone was eating lunch.

We arrived at the big house. Chiron was on the porch in wheel chair mode. As soon as he saw us he put down his book.

"You must be the renforcements then. Dionysus said Zeus hired some. Of course the camp director isn't hear. He is at Olympus on a vacation leave." Chiron said. I said nothing.

"Welcome to camp half-blood. I am Chiron." Chiron said.

"I am commander Omega." I said.

"And I am Commander Eclipse." Eclipse said. Everyone else introduced themselves. Nobody revealed themselves. Some of the campers came by to check us out. They all seemed upset by something.

"I'm afraid you guys didn't arrive in the greatest day." Chiron said.

"Why?" Eclipse asked.

"Well, ten years ago today. Our greatest hero, Percy Jackson, a son of Posiden went missing and believed to be dead. The campers who knew him usually visit today as a sort of tribute." Chiron said. I flinched. It had been so long since I heard the sound of my own name. Nobody ever called me Percy.

"That is very unfortunate. Some of the people we've fought have mentioned something about a son of Posiden." Eclipse lied.

"Indeed. He was a great hero. Some of us took it harder than others." He said. A noise came from inside the big house. Two girls walked onto the porch. It was her. Annabeth. And Thalia. They were both still the same age as before. And they both wore silver circlets represent the lead hunter of Artemis.