Hungover

Omega's pov

My head was throbbing. Why did it hurt so bad. What did I do last night that made it hurt. Let's see. Dawn, Eclipse and I were talking on the couches, Dawn wanted to party....Oh no..We went to a bar and we drank....A lot....And there was someone else...Who was she?

I realized I had my eyes closed. I opened them and saw I was in a big grassy field. I...I was in my normal robes? But I changed? I was wearing jeans and a hoodie. I sat up and realized I wasn't alone. I was holding hands with another person. I looked over and saw blonde hair. My vision was blurry. With my free hand I rubbed my eyes and blinked a couple times and saw it was Annabeth!? She raised her head and blinked a few times.

"What happened last night?" She said. She looked at me. Then her eyes went down to our hands and we both quickly let go.

"What did you do?" She asked me.

"If I knew?" I said shrugging.

"There was a bar here..." She started to say.

"Didn't think you would drink." I said. She glared at me.

"And you do? Your what? Seventeen?" Annabeth asked.

"Actually, I'm Twenty-Seven. Immortality isn't just in The Hunters sweetheart." I said.

"Did you just call me sweetheart!?" Annabeth stammered.

"Yeah I think I did." I said smugly.
She continued to glare at me.

"So where are we anyways?" I asked.

"Well were not at the bar." She said.

"No, really? I thought I was still sitting in a barstool." I said.

"Do you have to be sooo sarcastic?" She asked angrily.

"Well stop saying stupid things. You know for a daughter of Athena you aren't that smart." I said.

"I'll have you know-wait I never told you I was a daughter of Athena." She said. She looked at me with concern.

"Chiron told me." I said.

"Mmhmm." She said but she didn't sound convinced.

"That doesn't matter. We need to get back to camp." I said.

"Well, we need to find the closest town, and ask around. See if we can get back to camp." Annabeth said.

"Well, we better hurry." I said.

"Why?" Annabeth asked. In response I pointed to the sky. As if on que it started to rain. We both looked around and Annabeth pointed to a light in the distance. It was a street light. We looked at each other and ran towards the light.