Campfire

After I got a fire started I set up a sleeping bag. Luckily I had one in my bag. Unfortunately we only had one.

"Here." I said and I tossed to Annabeth.

"No, you won't have anything to sleep on." Annabeth said.

"I got a blanket." I said. And I held up a small blanket. She laughed.

"I have an idea." She said. She unzipped the sleeping bag all the way and laid it down then she put the small blanket over it.

"Here." She said. "Now it's fair."
I hesitated. Did I really want to sleep in the same spot as Annabeth? Then I decided what the heck and I sat down next to each other. We talked for about an hour. She told me about some of her missions as a hunter. I told her about some of my missions in chaos army.

"I still can't believe you have a child of hypnos with insomnia." Annabeth laughed.

"Yeah. And I thought I had a temper." I said. Annabeth laughed.

"Wow I'm surprised you haven't gone insane. Between the guy who speeds up time to get through a lecture to the alcoholic girl, I would have lost it years ago." Annabeth said.

"Well if it wasn't for the alcoholic I wouldn't have gone to that bar." I said.

"Yeah, and I wouldn't have been able to meet you. I mean really meet you, get to know you." Annabeth said. We slowly leaned towards each other and then our lips met. The kiss had to of lasted twenty minutes. I don't even remember when we fell asleep. I just remembered I didn't want that moment to end. It had been so long since I had any romance in my life that I had forgotten how amazing it felt. The question was: Did I love Annabeth?