He Can't Be!!

Annabeth's pov

As soon as I got up I headed straight to chiron and explained the whole situation.

"Well, iris message would be one of the only was to find him." Chiron said scratching his beard.
I grabbed a drachma and ran to the fountain.

"O Goddess except my offering!" I said throwing the coin into the fountain. "Show me Percy Jackson."

The image changed until I saw him standing in a clearing. He had clearly stopped from sprinting. Once he caught his breath he pulled out a water bottle. He drained it almost instantly. Then he tensed. He looked around. I realized we couldn't hear anything. Percy went for riptide but his pen/ sword was missing. He stood up all the way, and as he started to walk a shadowed Figure attacked from behind with lightning speed. The sword passed straight through his heart. He crumbled to the ground. I realized I was yelling at the fountain. The shadowed Figure kicked Percy in his wound and walked off. Percy seemed like he was about to get up and run after the guy but before he could. His heart had stopped. As the image faded I was screaming at the top of my lungs yelling at the fountain to give him back, to bring him back. I knew people were giving me strange looks some even looked worried as if I were going to yell at them next. After about an hour I realized I was in the big house on the couch wrapped in a blanket. Thalia was sitting across from me. When did she get here? Where were the rest of the hunters?

"I know it's rough." Thalia said. "But you can't meltdown like this."

"But they killed him..." I said I wanted to scream as loud as I could but I managed to keep a calmer voice.

"We can talk to Nico tomorrow, see if he's really....You know." Thalia couldn't bring herself to say 'dead'.

"I saw it Thalia. He's...He's gone!" I exclaimed and burst into another wave of tears.

"Annabeth it's ok." Thalia said again.

"But..." I started to say but she cut me off.

"You know who else you saw die? Me. And look at me now. I'm alive aren't I? And as much as I hate to admit it but Percy is a bit stronger than me. Don't Tell him I said that." Thalia said. When she said that it gave me hope. Maybe he was alive.

"Me, Artemis and the rest of the hunters agreed to help you find him." Thalia said.

"Thank you." I said hugging her. She didn't hug much but in a time like this I knew she wouldn't care.

"How did you get Artemis to help a find a boy?" I asked.

"He's the only male hero she's considered decent in a long long time." Thalia said.

"Wow." Was all I could say.

"Listen. I just wanted you to know. If we find out that Percy isn't...You know...Alive, Artemis said she thinks you should join the hunters. I mean it's not like your going to want to be with someone else anyways...Right?" Thalia said.

"We'll see." Was all I could say.