Army

10,000 chaos years. (Roughly 10 years later)

"Oh You are so dead Alpha." I said raising my sword.

"Ha! Bring it on Omega!" Alpha said raising his. As we sparred the other members of my team watched.

"Rip him apart Alpha!" Star yelled.

"Kill em Omega!" Angel yelled.

That was me. Omega. The fearless leader of Team Chaos, the number one team of Chaos Army.
Luke is Alpha
Zoe is Star
Bianca is Angel
Bekendorf is Smith
Silena is Beauty
(The next few are made up but all of them are from camp)
Kate is Dawn (daughter of Hemira, goddess of day. Dawn likes the sun)
Jeff is Nightmare (child of hypnos. God of sleep. Jeff has insomnia)
George is Timekeeper (child of Chronos. Not Kronos. Chronos is the God of time. George has been known to slow down time to stop bullets)

Our last member is Eclipse. Nobody knows her real name. We think shes a Eclipse, daughter of Selene. But nobody was sure. Eclipse is the only one who made it into my team without being from camp half-blood when I was at camp, but she's stronger than almost everyone. She was a half blood who died young, like me. She joined chaos army and worked her way up to second in command of the strongest team in chaos army. She was basically my best friend. She even died around the same time I did, ten thousand chaos years ago. Even though it's been so long we still looked like teens. That was one of the many amazing things that I got when I joined chaos army. Along with all my friends who died in the past.

After I finished sparring with alpha I went back into my room. I looked at my calendar. August 18. Great. It was the anniversary for the worst day of my life. The day I died. I heard a knock on the door. I looked back and saw Eclipse in the doorway.

"Hey." I said gloomily.

"You found out. Dam I was hoping you wouldn't." She said as she walked in.

"Yeah, 10 earth years ago, we both died." I said.

"And yet you still have your annoying attitude." She said teasing me.

"Hey." I protested. She laughed.

"Anyways. The reason why I came in here is because Chaos called a meeting. Apparently we were hired for some huge mission." Eclipse said.

We went into the main room were chaos stood infront of all the other members of my team.

"Aw, your here. Good we can start." Chaos said.

"We have received another job. Our employer is willing to pay double for quality soldiers that can end the war at all cost." Chaos continued.

"Double pay. Maybe Omega can finally buy a new pillow pet." Alpha teased. The others laughed. Chaos smiled a little.

"Indeed that is the most important thing here, is that your leader can get a panda head rest." Chaos said sarcastically. Eclipse held back a laugh.

"Anyways, you will leave for your mission tonight. End the war. I expect all of you to return. I'm not bringing anyone back to life again." Chaos said. We all stared at Beauty, who has died 3 times on past missions. She blushed.

"That wasn't my fault. Charmspeak doesn't work on plants." She said. We all laughed.

"Where are we going?" I asked. Chaos hesitated.

"Camp half-blood...On Earth." He said. As soon as he did I stormed out of the room. Eclipse followed me. I went back to my room and sat on my bed. Eclipse sat next to me.

"Listen, I understand. You don't want to go back but just think for a minute. She's not going to be there. It's been ten years. She's either dead or living her own life in the mortal world." Eclipse said.

"I know but..." I started to but she cut me off.

"Just wear your hood. Nobody will have to see your face anyways." Eclipse said. "Now grab your sword, We need to leave."

I grabbed my sword and strapped in to my side. I didn't ever use riptide after I left. It was a painful reminder. Then I changed into my hooded robes. Eclipse left the room for that part. I looked down and saw the giant scar on my chest. The sword wound from when I died. What a horrible day.

When I rejoined the group everyone was in their hoods. Chaos had enchanted them so that when we wore them you couldn't see our face. Darkness seemed to seep around it masking it from view. You could technically see our face. Our features were still there but you wouldn't be able tell what our eyes looked like or our hair. But the outlines of our nose and mouth were visible. Eclipse always wore her hood.

"I will teleport you just inside the border." Chaos said. He snapped his fingers and the world around us began to change.