How Romantic

As we pulled away Annabeth whispered,
"I love you."

"You wanna go for a walk? We never did finish the last one." I said. She smiled. Then she frowned.

"Your wound, aren't you in pain?" She asked.

"Then I guess I'll be in pain." I said. Annabeth hugged me. To be honest. My wound didn't seem to hurt as bad as it did before.

"Awwww, how romantic." A voice said from the other side of the room. We both turned and saw Misty in the corner.

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"Long enough to know you guys are together again." Misty said leaning against the door frame.
I glared at her. She smirked.

"I thought you didn't what anyone else to know about your identity. Especially Annabeth." Misty said.

"Well, I know the truth now. What really happened, and I found out it wasn't Annabeth's fault." I said.

"I'm assuming you want your sword back then?" Misty said.

"No....It's yours..." I started to say but Misty cut me off.

"Percy, I'm not taking your sword. Plus, it doesn't work for me." Misty said. She took off the cap and it stayed as a pen. Then she tossed it to me and as it landed in my palm it grew into a sword, my sword.

"I guess it didn't like me." She shrugged. She unsheathed her own sword.

"I got my own sword." She said. She walked over to us and gave us both hugs.

"Have fun on your walk." Misty said and she walked out. 

"She seems like a pretty cool sister." I said.

"Yeah, although when I first met her I almost kissed her thinking it was you." Annabeth admitted. We laughed.

"That must have been awkward." I said.

"No, I just grabbed my Yankees cap and ran off." She said. We laughed again.

"So, you still wanna go for a walk?" I asked. She nodded and we went to the trail.