Lunar Eclipse

Omegas pov

I went back to my cabin. Dawn was the only one in the living room. As soon as I walked in and sat down she stared at me.

"Who are you and what did you do with Omega?" She asked.

"What?"

"Your actually happy. Your never happy, especially after we were shipped here. You hated the idea of coming back." Dawn said.

"So? What's wrong with being happy?" I asked.

"It's wrong for you. You hated camp and you hated her." Dawn said.

"Annabeth?"

"Who else?" Dawn said. "Didn't you say you wanted her to have some painful death after what she did."

"Well, some people can change." I said.

"Well maybe you should think about the people you hurt before you do something stupid." Dawn said.

"Yeah, like who?" I said.

"Why do you think eclipse hasn't shown her face since you came back?" Dawn asked.

"What?"

"Take a hint." Dawn said. Then she got up and went into her room. I sat at the couch for awhile until Nightmare and Timekeeper came out.

"Hello Commander." Time said.

"Hey."

"You ok?" Time asked.

"I don't even know." I admitted. Jeff was silent. He probably was upset. Whenever he was sleep deprived he tried not to talk much. He gets angry when he can't sleep. Jeff has anger issues.

"What's wrong o' fearless leader?" Time asked.

"Woman."

"Oh. That's not good." He said.

"Yep."

"Well. Who is it?" Jeff asked.

"Annabeth and... Eclipse I think." I admitted.

"Well, Annabeth betrayed you, went behind your back, and ended up being the reason why you died." Jeff said.

"And Eclipse is....Eclipse." Time said.

"So it's pretty even." I said.

"Well, You'll see Annabeth for like two weeks and you'll see Eclipse for...Well we are immortal." Jeff said.

"So I should probably make up with Eclipse." I said.

"Dam right you should." A voice said from behind me. I looked back. It was Eclipse.

"And make that apology convincing." She said sitting onto the couch across from me. Jeff and Time went to their rooms.

"I'm really really really really really really really really really sorry that I didn't consider your feelings when I kissed my ex girlfriend." I said. Eclipse glared at me.

"And I should have asked you before I kissed her." I said.

"Hmm...Fine, that's good enough." Eclipse said. She scooted over to my couch.
She was about to hug me but I stopped her.

"I got to go break it off with Annabeth first." I said.

"Yeah I guess." Eclipse said. She got up.

"I'll meet you at the dock at sunset." Eclipse added.

"Ok." I said. I got up and headed towards the Artemis cabin. When Annabeth saw me through the window she came out.

"Hey." She said happily.

"Hey, listen I need to talk to you. Can we take a walk." I asked.

"Okay. I know a great trail..." She started to say. But I cut her off.

"Why don't we just walk and see where the conversation takes us." I said. I knew what path she wanted to go to. It was the same one we broke up the first time on.

"Ok." She said. She studied me.

"This isn't good is it?" She decided.

"Well...Not exactly...." I started. We walked along the border of camp.

"Listen Annabeth, I um...I don't know how to say this but-" I started to say but someone said,

"Omega!" We turned and saw the daughter of death herself, Kiara.