Hotel

We walked into the room. It had two queen size beds, a couch, a small table, a shelf, a bathroom, and a tv.

"You guys can have the beds." Kiara said, "I'll take the couch."

"Are you sure?" Annabeth asked.

"Yeah, go ahead." Kiara said.
We handed her, her food and we ate in silence.

"I'm going to hit the pool, you guys wanna join?" Kiara said awhile after we finished eating.

"Sure." Annabeth said. They both looked at me.

"No thanks. I have bad history with water. Plus I would have to take off my hood." I said. They both shrugged and left.

While they were gone I watched TV for a bit. Nothing interesting was on. Then I got an idea. I went to the bathroom and used the water to make a rainbow. Then I pulled a coin out of my pocket.

I threw it into the rainbow and said, "o goddess accept my offering." The coin disappeared into the mist wish a shimmer of gold. "Show me Eclipse, Second Commander of chaos army."
The image flickered and I saw eclipse walking towards the living room. I realized I was in the kitchen of the cabin.

"Eclipse!" I said. She looked around and saw me, her eyes widened.

"Omega! Where have you been? You and Annabeth went missing! The hunters sent out a search party yesterday!" Eclipse said.

"We're fine. I'm not exactly sure what happened but we ended up in Oregon. A half-blood we met is helping us get back." I said.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"Im not sure. Some hotel." I said.

"Well if you find out then I can come get you." Eclipse said.

"No, it's fine. We've got to be close. We've been driving all day. Probably be their tomorrow night. It's only a forty hour trip." I said.

"Well you better be here soon. There was a war meeting. Something attacked the borders last night. It almost killed alpha." She said. I noticed she had bandages on her arm.

"You ok?" I asked.

"I'm fine. But you need to get back soon. Also, Thalia thinks you kidnapped Annabeth. She thinks your a spy or something. I don't know. But she refused to help with the war until Annabeth was back. And we need the hunters. It's really bad here." Eclipse said.

"I thought thalia liked us." I said.

"Well, her friend is missing and so is the scary hooded guy. Who do think she's going to blame?" Eclipse said.

"I blame dawn." I said.

"Noted!" Dawn said from in the living room.

"Your on clean up until I get back!" I yelled at her.

"Really? It's your fault you went missing." Dawn said.

"Do you want to be on clean up until we finish this mission?" I asked. Dawn got up, grabbed a broom and started sweeping.

"Make sure she does it...And no more alcohol." I said. Eclipse laughed.

"Well make sure your back soon. I miss you." Eclipse said and she waved her hand through the mist disconnecting the chat iris message.

"I miss you." She had said. What did that mean? Before I could think about it Annabeth and Kiara walked in.

I went and sat on my bed. Annabeth got in the shower. Kiara sat down.

"So how was swimming?" I asked.

"Not so good. Annabeth got all emotional. Said something about an old boyfriend and the water." Kiara said.

"Her boyfriend was a son of Posiden." I said.

"Fun what happened to him?" Kiara said.

"He died." I said.

"Did you know him?" Kiara asked.

"In a way." I said.

"Wait. Are you like an old boyfriend of Annabeths? Until she was with this son of Posiden." Kiara asked.

"She only had one boyfriend." I said.

"You liked her. Until she was with the other guy." Kiara said.

"I guess, in a way." I said.

"Did you ever talk to her about it?" Kiara asked.

"Just stop with the questions. I don't like her anymore so it doesn't matter." I said. Kiara was silent. About ten minutes later Annabeth was out of the shower. Kiara went in.

"Thalia thinks I kidnapped you." I said.

"What?"

"I Iris Messaged camp. Made sure they knew we were ok. Apparently Thalia thinks I kidnapped you." I said.

"Well Thalia always thought you were...suspicious." Annabeth said.

"O well. Once the war is over I can get my money and get out of here." I said.

"Why do you hate it here so much?" Annabeth asked.

"It's...Complicated. I had a complicated past. Then when I died chaos said I could join his army. Get rid of my old life. And have a new one. Something I could refuse." I said.

"Are you sure Percy didn't join? We have a son of Hades at camp and he said Percy died but didn't go into Elysium, or Asphodel, or the fields of punishment." Annabeth said.

"Well if he did then he likely changed his name, and he would probably have his own squad." I said.

"Wouldn't he have been able to come back? Wouldn't he go on this mission?" Annabeth asked.

"Um...I don't know did something happen before he died Something huge?" I asked. Her eyes widened.

"Oh gods....It was me. It's my fault." Annabeth said. "I can't believe I'm so stupid." She kept saying things like that for about five minutes until Kiara came into the room. Annabeth got up and said.

"I...I have too..." She said pointing towards the door. She was crying. Then she opened the door and ran out.

"Is she okay?" Kiara asked.

"No. She just realized that it was her fault her boyfriend died." I said coldly.

"How?"

"Well when they were together she decided to go to another guy for advice. Then she lied to her boyfriend about it even though he overheard the conversation. Then when they had decided to take a break he found her at the dock with another guy. Then he ran off and then someone attacked. He was to heartbroken to defend himself." I said.

"Why are you so angry?" Kiara asked.

"I'm not angry!" I said. But saying that proved I was wrong. She pointed to my hand. I realized that I had crushed the TV remote while I had told my story.

"Why are you mad?" She asked again.

"Ok, fine. This counts as my secret." I said. She nodded. I made sure the curtains and window were closed.

"You know Annabeths boyfriend? The one that died." I said.

"Yeah, Percy Jackson." Kiara said.

Then I took of my hood. "It's me. I'm Percy Jackson."