Annabeth

As soon as we were close we ditched the car. Didn't want them to know we stole a car. We walked into camp and litterly ran into Thalia and Annabeth. They both fell to the ground.

"Ow hey!" Thalia said. I reluctantly offered my hand. Annabeth took it and as she did she seemed to freeze for a minute. Then she stood up. Eclipse helped Thalia.

"Sorry about that. Guess we should watch where we were going." Eclipse said. Annabeth seemed to be deep in thought.

"It's ok. We should have been watching too." Thalia said. They're was an awkward silence between us.

"Why were you outside of camp?" Annabeth asked.

"Visiting a friend." I said.

"In Manhattan?" Annabeth asked.

"No actually. We were in Queens.I used to live there with my dad." Eclipse said. Gods she was great at lying.

"So is everyone in your squad Half-bloods?" Annabeth asked.

"Yes. Most of them used to live here. Except me." Eclipse said.

"And me." I added. I'm so glad Annabeth couldn't see my face otherwise she would know I was lying. And she would also know who I was.

"Anyone we'd know?" Thalia asked.

"Yeah maybe. Talk to Alpha. He might recognize you." Eclipse said. She knew Alpha wanted to talk to Thalia anyways. And Annabeth. Luckily he wouldn't say my identity.

"Is he...Ya know..." Annabeth asked.

"That missing camper Peter?" Eclipse asked.

"His name Is Percy." Annabeth said.

"Right. No it's not Percy." Eclipse said. I almost smiled. She was so good at lying.

"Well, thanks." Thalia said.

"Sorry for bumping into you." Eclipse said. Annabeth and Thalia went off to find Alpha. When they were gone. I turned to eclipse.

"I love you." I said. She smiled.

"I know. You got anymore friends you want to reunite with?" Eclipse asked.

"Well there's my Pegasus, and Mrs. O'Leary..." I said.

"Mrs. O'Leary?" Eclipse said confused. "Is that an old teacher or something?"

"No, if you want to meet an old teacher I'll have to introduce you to Mrs. Dodds. My favorite fury. To see Mrs O'Leary We'll have to go somewhere where nobody can see us. Don't want anyone recognizing me." I said.

"The woods." Eclipse suggested.

"Ok. I know a place where none of the nymphs go." I said.

Once we were there I let out a loud whistle.

"Why are you whistling?" Eclipse asked.

"You'll see." I said.

After a couple minutes I heard a loud. Woof! A very large hellhound appeared infront of me. She sniffed me and then let out a happy Woof! And licked me.

"Woah girl. How's life been?" I said petting her.

"It's that a...?" Eclipse said unable to form words.

"Eclipse this is my hellhound Mrs. O'Leary." I said.

"That is the biggest hellhound I've ever seen." Eclipse said.

"Yeah. Maybe I can see if Chaos will let me recruit her Smith likes her too." I said. We were silent for a bit. Then I heard some bushes rustling we drew our swords.

"Don't attack her! She's friendly!" A voice said. We both looked at each other confused.

We kept our swords out.

"Hey. Don't attack My Hellhound." The voice said. The person stepped out from the bushes. It was Annabeth.

"Your Hellhound!?" I stammered. Annabeth gave me a strange look.

"Yes." She said.

"That's not your Hellhound." I said. Then I realized that I wasn't sticking to the pretend not to know Percy thing.

"That's Deadalus's hellhound." I said fixing my mistake.

"Well, about twelve years ago he died and my... Boyfriend inherited her. Then when he went missing Chiron said she was my responsibility. I try to keep her out of the woods. She makes Grover nervous." Annabeth said. Grover's alive!

"Who's Grover?" I asked hoping to get more information.

"He's the head of the council of cloven elders. A satyr who is a friend of mine. He was also friends with my..." She cut herself off before she said boyfriend.

"You keep saying boyfriend. But your a hunter." Eclipse said.

"Well I joined awhile after he went missing." Annabeth said.

"Well. This has been great but we need to go." I said. We walked back to camp. Annabeth went a different way back.

"She stole my hellhound." I said in a whisper. Eclipse said nothing.

We did some sword training in the arena for awhile. It was good to get my anger out. This usually calmed me down. Afterwards we walked around. Once we passed by the cabins I got an idea.

"Hey. I wanna see if my stuff is still in my old cabin." I said.

"Ok." Eclipse said. We went over to my cabin and I opened the door and saw all my old stuff. A thin layer of dust covered most of it.

"What are you doing?" A voice said from behind us. For a minute I thought it was Annabeth again. But when I turned I saw a girl with black hair and green eyes. She seemed to be around 17 years old. The girl seemed familiar. Eclipse gasped.

"I was just looking. A friend told me to see if a guy named Percy was here." I said.

"Oh. Well your about ten years late. But if your looking for a child of Posiden then I can help." The girl said. My eyes widened.

"Your....Your a child of Posiden!?" I said confused.

"Yep. The Name's Misty, Misty Smith." The girl said. I realized she seemed familiar because she was basically a girl version of me.

"And you are..." Misty said. I realized we had been staring for awhile.

"I'm Omega, and this is Eclipse." I said.

"Weird names." She said.

"They're not our real names." I said.

"Oh. What's your real names?" She asked.

"That's confidential." I said.

"Okay. So why do you need Percy?" Misty asked.

"It's not important." I said.

"We have to go." Eclipse added.

"Um...Ok. See you later then." She said. We turned and I swore I heard her say "Weirdos."

As we walked back to our cabin I saw Zoe in the Artemis cabin. Along with the there hunters, Thalia and Annabeth. I forgot she was a hunter now. But that's not my problem. Me and eclipse went back to the cabin.