Missing

Annabeth's pov

I can't believe I'm such an idiot. I should have just told him the truth. Then maybe we could have worked this whole thing out. The only reason I was worried about us is because he seemed distant. He hardly ever talked. And when he did it was all jokes. Nothing serious. I just wanted to know what was wrong. Then I had to get Nate involved. People kept telling me he was good with relationships. So I asked him for advice. And it backfired.

Percy ran off towards the edge of camp. I started to go after him but Nate stopped me.

"I'll get him. He's probably going to run further if he saw you. No offense." Nate said. He ran after Percy. I sat down at the dock waiting for what seemed like hours. I'm such an idiot! Why didn't I just be straight with him. Then Nate returned.

"I can't find him. He must of gotten to some water or something." Nate said. I silently cried into my hands. He wouldn't have returned home. That would have been to obvious. I decided to get a Pegasus and fly around to look. Blackjack wasn't a good idea. That would like an insult. He already hates me. How would be feel if I hijacked his horse.

After the sun was fully set I knew there was no use in looking around. Maybe I could try an iris message in the morning.