The Cool Cabin

As soon as I saw her it took all my strength to not draw my sword. Annabeth stopped on the porch when she saw them.

"Chiron, who are they?" She asked. Her hand on her dagger.

"They are members of chaos army here help with the war." Chiron said.

"Why can't we see their faces?" Thalia asked.

"We prefer to remain anonymous." Eclipse said.

"Why? Are you like, former murders or something?" Thalia asked.

"No but some of us don't want our identities revealed." Eclipse said. Star made her way to the front.

"Some of us are former campers." Eclipse Said.

"May I reveal myself commander?" Zoe asked me whispering. I nodded.

"For instance...You may recognize me." Zoe said. She took off her hood. Annabeth and Thalia gasped. Even Chiron looked surprised.

"Zoe? But your dead!?" Thalia said.

"I was brought back to fight for Chaos." She said. She put her hood back on. Annabeth seemed to be scanning the others. Her eyes rested on me.

"Do you know someone by the name Percy Jackson?" She asked.

"The camper who went missing ten years ago?" Eclipse said her voice cracking a bit.

"Yes! Is he here?" She asked.

"No, he died ten years ago." I said. Annabeth's excitement was gone.

"Oh." Was all she said. Thalia put a hand on her.

"You may stay in the big house. I'm sure we have room for you." Chiron said.

"No need." I said. I pointed to the cabins. Another cabin appeared slight away from the rest. We all walked to it. Annabeth and Thalia went inside the big house.

"That was her wasn't it?" Eclipse said once we were out of ear shot.

"Yep." I said.

"I wonder why she joined the hunters." Eclipse said. I didn't respond. Once we arrived at our cabin We all sat down on the couches. Each of us had our on room. There was also a kitchen, living room and two bathrooms. Eclipse sat next to me. Beauty pulled out her iPod and put on some music and I fell asleep on the couch.