Chpater 4: Fresh V.P

ARIANA

The next two classes weren't too bad. I had to introduce myself in History but other than that they were easy.

When the lunch bell rang I followed the crowd to another adjoined building. It was a large area that had at least 30 round tables. I could see the rain pouring down on the large windows, the trees next to them banging there branches against the window ever so slightly. It must rain here a lot.

I grabbed a clean tray and filled it up with as much food as I could. I was starving and the growing animal in me needed to eat three times as much.

I stood in the middle of the cafeteria, looking lost when I heard some one snickering from across the cafeteria. My eyes snapped to a table. There were 2 guys sitting at the table. The first guy had blond hair and green eyes that went together so well. I could just tell from a distance that he must have been rockin' hot body. The other guy called him Stefan. The second guy seemed tall with brown eyes and curly brown hair. His features looked familiar to me almost homely, like I could trust the dude. He was sporting a pretty nice muscular body. Stefan called him Nate.

Literally they were drop dead gorgeous. I haven't seen guys like them anywhere. I scoffed at my thought and the two guys at the table stared at me. I looked away quickly, not wanting to be caught.

"Who is that?" I heard one of them say. I was basically 200 feet away from them but they didn't know I could hear their conversation.

"That's Ariana Peterson. She and her mother moved here yesterday from West Virginia at least that's what the Alpha told us." Nate said. Alpha? That was an odd name. "They moves close the property so naturally he had to investigate.

"Ari!" I turned the opposite way to see Jennifer waving me over to her table.

I sat down in between her and another girl. "Guys, this is Ari, and she's obviously new."

"Hi Ari!" They said in unison.

"Okay this is-" She pointed to a short brunette with brown eyes. "Ashley." I smiled politely at her. "Aaron." An over tanned guy with blond hair and brown eyes. "And last and most definitely least, "Annabeth, or Ann, or, Annie, or, Beth, or-"

Annabeth chimed in before Jennifer could go on. "-just call me Anna!"

Jennifer pouted, probably upset because Anna interrupted.

Anna threw a fry to her face which Jennifer caught with her mouth and then munched happily on it.

"Are all of you Juniors?" I asked curiously. "Yeah, except for short stuff there." Said Jennifer with a smirk, winking at Aaron.

Aaron blushed and looked away. "I'm a Freshman!" He whispered. Everyone at the table started to boo him and waste there food by throwing it at him. He gladly accepted the food, piling it into his tray.

I laughed at the greedy look in his eyes when he looked at the food in his tray. "So how long have you guys been friends?"

"Well, we all grew up together. Our parents are sort of best friends. Aaron is my kid cousin, so naturally he followed me everywhere I went." Jennifer said snickering.

I glanced at Aaron who heard nothing as he stuffed his face. His eyes were literally rolled back into his head with pleasure.

Anna leaned forward, whispering. "He fell a lot on his head when he was little. He's kind of odd." She said so seriously I didn't know whether to laugh or to apologize for laughing at their retarded cousin.