Chapter 6: Car Dents and Bitches

ARIANA

"Wakey, wakey! Eggs and bakey!" My Mom's piercing voice jolted me awake. I rolled over, bringing my duvet over my head, groaning.

My mom shook me. "Wake up!"

"I don't wanna!" I whined to her.

She sat on me.

"Oof!" I don't care how strong I was but my moms butt was crushing me.

"Fine then! I'll stay here too then!" She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"No!" I screamed all of a sudden. "I'm up!" I got up too fast and my mom flew to the floor. With inhuman speed, I grabbed her arm before her face hit the floor.

"Mom! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I asked inspecting her.

She hissed and tried to pry my hand off of her arm and I let go. I gasped when I noticed the red hand marks that were left behind on her arm.

"Mom I'm so so-" I started to apologize but she cut me off.

"How did you do that?" She asked looking at her arm, touching the red marks.

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"You moved so fast, it was like you were a blur!"

As a human, I only had the heighten smell, sight and hearing but not speed. I could run for miles and not break a sweat but not as fast as my wolf.

"Mom, you know I could only move like that when I'm a wolf? Not when I'm a human."

She shook her head. "No I swear! You moved really fast!"

"Really?" No way! I didn't know I could do that as a human!

My mother looked at me with a sly smirk and I looked at her the same.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She asked.

"FOOD!" She shouted as I shouted "NEW SUPERPOWER!" At the same time.

We burst out laughing. "Okay, okay! Go get ready!" She said chuckling as she left my room.

I stood by my bed, looking at my bathroom.

Super speed eh?

I ran to my bathroom like a normal human but then slipped on my bathroom mat and crashed to the floor. "Ow." I got up and rubbed my butt cursing myself.

I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I glanced at the clock on my wall which read 6:30. Maybe I do have time to do my hair. I pulled out my straightener and plugged it in.

I went to my closet and chose an outfit for today. What's a good second day of school outfit? My first didn't work out, I tried to look dangerous but I guess I can't when I'm not trying to be.

After searching for a minute I found the perfect outfit.