Chapter 13: Sexy Lady

ARI

A week had passed since I rubbed myself all over Alex and I've regretted it ever since. It's like because of that one incident, Alex became meaner and basically bitchier.

This whole week I've avoided him. I didn't talk to him, I didn't acknowledge him, basically, I ignored the bastard.

Even though I ignored him, he did the complete opposite with me. Everyday it was something new with him.

On Monday, he didn't like the way I was dressed so he picked on me for that. It wasn't even a bad outfit! I had on my loose blue jeans and a dark blue sweatshirt! What's wrong with that!

On Tuesday, he thought I smelled and claimed I never took shower's. What's funny is that day, I actually wore perfume! It was gift from my mom and I never wore it.

On Wednesday, my hair looked nasty which made no sense to me because I was having a great hair day! His face looked nasty!

And then on Thursday, he didn't say anything to me, he just whispered something into his friends ears, looked at me and then laughed! It was infuriating!

It was so hard to control myself. I've wanted to rip his throat out so many times but I stopped and counted to ten like my mother told me to do. Because of her, I've been slowly learning how to control my anger and it was working.

I sighed when I thought about today. How long until I lose control? I don't know what Alex has in mind for me today but I had a feeling it wasn't going to be good.

"Ari hurry up or we'll be late!"

"Coming!" I called down to my mom. I looked at myself in the mirror, admiring the way I looked today. I got up an hour earlier just to make sure I washed my hair, wore some thing hot and made sure I didn't stink. Alex had no reason to tell me any kind of shit today.

My eyes popped because of the eyeliner I used. My eyelashes looked long and full and my face looked the same but somehow more defined.

For my outfit,

I chose something more my style and then not my style

I chose something more my style and then not my style. The necklace of course, was not my style. The only thing that was different, were my shoes. I ditched my converse and my combat boots for my black ankle boots. It was different because of the small heel they had.

My hair spilled over my shoulders and was as long as my mid-back. The waves I put in it took me about 30 minutes, mostly because I couldn't figure out how to do them.

I may have looked average to every other girl but this was a new thing for me. I've never dressed so nice and so girly before. It was definitely different and I couldn't wait until Alex saw me.