Chapter 18: What Are You?

ARI

"And a little bit of this." Ashley sprinkled something across my cheeks.

I scrunched up my nose because I hated that she offered to do my makeup. She's not bad considering her face always looks good but she still wore a lot more for my taste.

"Okay all done!" She stepped back and smiled. I turned around to look in the mirror.

I whistled at my reflection. "Damn Ashley! You made me look good!" I could barley tell that I had any makeup on my face. My eyes were what gave me away though. I looked super hot!

"Okay, I'm going to go change!" As soon as I got up, Anna sat down in the chair and jumped up and down in her seat. "Me next! Do me next!"

"That's what she said!" Anna gasped and threw an eyeliner pencil at me. I ran into the bathroom laughing and kicked out Jen who was halfway done with her hair. "What-what-." She spluttered, but I closed the door before she could get anything out.

I quickly opened my backpack and took out my neatly folded pants and top.

My black skinny jeans hugged my legs and made them look slimmer, I admired my butt in them and then giggled because I was admiring my own butt. My hair was curled and pinned back so it wouldn't be in my face the whole time.

I went back outside and Jen, who was banging on the door the whole time, slapped my arm and went back into the bathroom, locking the door behind her while mumbling curse words under her breath.

Ashley was in the middle of doing Anna's hair when she stopped and looked at me. "Wow! You look great!"

(A/N: Ari's outfit! Sorry if you don't like it!)

I twirled for her. "Thanks."

I went into my backpack and looked for my flats, but they weren't there! "Damnit! I forgot my shoes!"

"Jen!" I banged on the bathroom door. "Lemme borrow some shoes please!" I whimpered so she wouldn't say no.

"Ari! I will kick your ass! Ask Anna or Ashley, I'm trying to look beautiful!"

I rolled my eyes and turned around, giving them a puppy dog face.

Anna laughed at my face and pinched my cheeks. "What's your shoe size?"

"I'm a size 10." I said looking at Anna's feet, which seemed a little small for me.