Chapter 31: Dangerous Threat

ARI

My mother and I went back home to grab our stuff. Although I protested, Nathan, Matt, Zander and Alex came along. We reached back at the pack house around 2am and by then, I was pooped so Aimee led my mother and I to our rooms. My moms rooms was on the fourth floor with all the other adults. I noticed she had her room right next to Zander's. She blushed every time he looked at her. I found it adorable now.

I was led to third floor and into a rather large room. It mimicked Alex's room except the colors were a little lighter.

I didn't bother unpacking or showering. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

****

The next morning, I was up by 7am. I showered and got ready for the day. I was told I would be training today so I decided to dress in my long-sleeved black fitted shirt and a pair of tight fitting sweats.

Slowly, I opened my rooms door and peaked out into the hall, instantly regretting it. The door of the room across from me was wide open and inside stood a very shirtless Alex in only his underwear.

Alex looked at me, then his chest and then his underwear, sprinted to the door and then slammed it shut. I could swear I saw a tinge of red on his cheeks.

I silently laughed to myself, bouncing down the stairs. I rounded the corner into the kitchen, my mouth watering from the smell of bacon.

A women who I've seen before but never really talked to, was by the stove. Aaron was helping her cook, pouting every time she slapped his hand away from the bacon.

Aaron noticed me and came to hug me. "Good morning!" He greeted cheerfully.

"Good morning." I said politely to the lady and to Aaron. I'm pretty sure it's his mother. "I'm Ariana." I said, extending my hand.

The lady smiled and slapped my hand away before attacking me with a hug. "Finally! I've wanted to meet my daughter-in-law for so long!"

"D-daughter-in-law." I squeaked.

She raised her eyebrow and looked at Aaron who was snickering.

"Are you not my son's mate?" She asked me with her hands on her hips.

I gulped. "Yes, But-"

"But nothing! You are now part of our family! Deal with it." Then she turned back around and continued cooking.

My mouth hung open in shock. Aaron bent over laughing the longer I stood there.

I turned towards the back door and walked out, my mouth still open.

Jen noticed me and ran over. "Hey, um is everything okay?"

I finally shut my mouth and blushed. "Nothing."

She looked at me weirdly but didn't say anything.

Once we reached the middle of the field, which was filled with a lot of teenagers, Matt greeted us. "Good morning everyone! I hope you got a good nights rest because we have a lot of catching up to do!" Everyone groaned.

"Groan and Moan all you want, you still have to finish today's exercises." He clapped his hands and everyone took off into the Forrest.

I ran after them but was stopped my Matt. "Not you Ari. You will have separate training from everyone else."

I was confused but ready to learn.

"First, I want you to change."

I looked down at my clothes and blushed. "Oh, am I wearing the wrong thing?" I rubbed my neck sheepishly.