Author's Note

***PLEASE READ "A BAD GIRL'S SONG" INSTEAD OF THIS***

***IT'S THE REWRITE OF THIS STORY***

***SOON "MICKEY'S LESSONS ON BAD" WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Shocking––I know! I'm back!

With my return, as I've been informing a few of you lovely readers, I have been rewriting Mickey's Lessons on Bad––okay, that's a lie. Not really. It's not really a lie. Although I kept saying I'm rewriting the novel, I haven't been. I only have four chapters written, and I'm in the midst of writing more now, but why not publish what I've written so far?

The new novel is called "A Bad Girl's Song." (I renamed it that really because I didn't want to call it Mickey's Lessons on Bad, so the name may/not change depending on how much I like it.)

And I say it's a "new novel," because it's exactly that––a new novel. Character names (except for Michelle's, Mickey's, Logan's, and Ronnie's) and plot points have changed. It'll be much more coherent and organized and [hopefully] planned than MLOB, and the characters will have more depth to them (especially supporting characters who aren't just randomly thrown around).

Please don't be scared away from the ABGS with me calling it brand new, because it still has the characters, romance, and main plot elements you know and love. It's just all written better [hopefully].

Here's the description, which I just changed around a bit from MLOB:

❝ Cause I want it bad. I want a bad girl, baby, bad. I want a love that's crazy, yeah. I want a bad girl, baby, bad. I want it bad. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Last thing Michelle Richmond ever expected was to be dumped by her childhood best friend and boyfriend of four years (or what should be four years), Logan O'Connors, through song. She especially didn't expect the reason behind it was for being too much of a "goody, goody."

What kind of girl in the right mind would just allow herself to be dumped for such a stupid reason like that?

Not Michelle––Well, not Michelle with the push of the town's ultimate bad boy, Mickey Varsity.

He will help not only teach Michelle how to walk like a bad girl, talk like a bad girl, and act like a bad girl, but will also transform what once was a heartbreaking acoustic cover of her breakup into her power anthem, her fight song, dubbed as "A Bad Girl's Song."

I hope you all will read and enjoy ABGS

I hope you all will read and enjoy ABGS. I will put an external link here to the rewritten novel. If it doesn't work for whatever reason, you can access the novel through my profile.

And please give as much feedback on it as possible! I am trying to work on making my writing better and more professional (as the ultimate dream is to one day publish something, so feedback is important).

Thanks! :)

xoxo, Lynn.