Goodbye! Old town

You've got a hold of me Don't even know your power I Stand a hundred feet I fall around ya ...

Please have mercy on me!! My alarm starts ringing at 5:45 in the morning . I am at least happy I woke to this pleasant voice than my mom screeching wich eventually leads to her storming into my room and dragging me out of my bed .

I usually wake up and workout or do yoga

Since its the first day of senior year hopeing this year it will turn out to be different . You up honey ! I hear a soft spoken man nicely dressed entering my room with a big smile on his face

I try not to freak out ! I know thad is happy that my mom got back with him and he always keeps telling or at least this one time I overheard him talk to his mom in his most happiest tone "I think she is the one " . The one! what?they don't exist or true love you guys no that right?

He brought me out of my self-involved conversation . He takes in a deep breath and removes a gold colored bit shinny yet a very sophisticated Tiffany box. For me I wondered EW! No my mom I gasp after late realization

Ah ar are you..... Yes I am proposing your mom or I want to, he interrupted . I was hoping its okay with you . Uh me you you want my permission to...he clearly could make out I was shocked to divert my attention he shows me the ring it was big or bigger than my moms first ring I was in shock ,I just couldn't pay attention to the details . He gets up quickly "well your getting late its 6:20 better get ready and maybe I could drop you of . I nod my head agreeing to his offer, just before he was going to shut the door Thad I screamed ! He walks back in yes !

I don't think you should marry mom so quick. He had a neutral expression on his face which wasn't helping . I mean its just been an year that you started your relation ship . He just walks a way . I fall back on my bed,and hit my face with a pillow . Ah!! can this day get more depressing I haven't even entered the school premises yet and my day derails and crashes into mess .god! I still have 20 hrs for this day to get done how can ah my mom who is 32 marrying a guy who is 30 like not even bout the age difference. He is like the guy with red flag or at least for my mom

He likes everything at least most of what my mom doesn't like and he is rich really that's not a problem but I don't like them together how can she move on from dad so quick .

I still can't get over the three boys I was with . At different times obviously.like with first one I was with him for a month and realized he is just a good friend . The second one was for six months but something was off so we ended

The third one we were together for 9 months and he cheated on me because i wasn't getting physical ! asshole alert.any way my point is its been 3 years dad died. mom and dad so much history how can she move on so quick .As I lie thinking of all this while rolling in bed I was interrupted by my mom. uhum!! can I come in sweetheart I ask her to come in as I sit on the bed with my legs crossed . Are you excited for first day of school . I don't know . I answer my mom vaguely.I need to tell you something as she utters these words the look on her face changes to a serious its really important and you don't have a say , its going to happen no matter what face. WE ARE MOVING!! To Thad's place upstate . My brain was on the verge of explosion.I freeze for a second . No! ma this can't happen you can't do this to me it took me a whole year to make good friends and what about my plans like being the calls president an d the head cheerleader . Me screaming on top of my voice didn't even bother my mom .all she said was we need to mo... I interrupted her no !!! The only reason you want to move is to be with thay boyfriend of ... She didn't even let me finish the flight is at 4 in the morning tomorrow so start packing ,I can assure you you will find friends their also and it has a better education system .she walked out slamming the door.

I start packing all my stuff , as the house we currently live in is for lease and the furniture belongs to the owner .we didn't have much to pack . I went out with my friends to the mall did some shopping ate lunch with them and that is when I told them I was leaving no one bothered they quickly changed the topic to how rayn the most popular jock beat a guy up. I was sad realizing that they weren't really my friends they didn't give a dammn about me. I lied to them saying i had to help my mom pack they just hugged me and said bye. I Rush to my car in tears how can theu be so chilled .... one person of the group is leaving and they don't care like what the fuck happen to the future plans we made going to each other marriage staying through thick and thin all bull shit. Closing the door In anger I drove home . I am home I scream . Hey honey we are in the living room my mom tells. Hey guys what are you watching , Thad replied nothing much its just a t.v show ,hey mom and I were thinking to around the town if you are willing to come with us ... Okay I would love that I say impatiently interrupting him .since it the last day . Lets go I scream in joy. I was excited as I never went around the whole town even though I grew up here the town still is a mystery to me . I move swiftly towards my mom pull her up ,shall we I say holding my hand in mid air waiting for her to hold it and walk along . We walked around the whole town ,the sun was setting making the town look even more prettier.come on you two let's go home I made dinner my mom says . No ma can we please have dinner outside Thad joins me ya lets have it outside . No lets go home .we walk home while Thad finished removing the photo frames hanging to the wall mom arranges the table in the garden .

It's quite chilly grab your jackets while coming .my mom.speaks loudly .. I also grab a jacket for Thad and mom. I run to the garden.. we finish our dinner in the starlit sky.