What Ashton has to say ..

These six weeks were hell . I was in London taking care of my fathers business.. I always wanted to .. But somehow all that I had in my mind was her and how she made me happy even sad and angry ..i couldn't sleep at nights , eat , or even indulge in a proper conversation with people .. I wanted to call her but she was with Zach ... Which made me angry .. Even when . I came back she was go out with him .. I assumed it to be a date .. I was not angry cause she said no .. I mean no one told no to be my girlfriend.. sex yeah few did .. But did it later .. Any way .. I loved her and she didn't. See that she loved me to .. Why else would a girl get jealous or text me 2245 time .. And she wrote an song for me ..." Never letting go" god that made me love her even more .. And the vedio she sent me of her singing you wont let go .. That made me go head over heels for her .. I mean I was crazy bout her she made me more crazy .. The only reason I told her to keep are relationship a secret is so we can get more close without all the drama .. And I wanted her to fight for us to be couple .. soo .. I was interrupted when I hear loud music of say you won't let go ... Ignore it .. I hear some one honk their car so many times .. I go to the balcony hey can stop pressing the fuc... That's when i see the world's most beautiful girl come out of the sun roof .. Hey baby I have a surprise hop in ... It was like pretty woman . 5 min passed by she comes up and gets in to the room to see me shirtless ... What are you doing she questions .. Well somebody can't wait now can they .. .. She pouts hmm can you get dressed quick she asks .. I purposely. Take more time to where the shirt so she takes it and dress me instead .. It was not the first time so .. She was smirking .. I pull her closer .. Hey I love you .. She tipy toes and kiss me on my forehead .now come lets go she says while dragging me by my hand i grabs a black leather jacket .. So where are we going i ask ... On a surprise date .. Hmm I thought I will be the one who would take you on dates .. Oh hey I was window shopping and I found these shades that would look so good on you ... Wait... She says while she stretch's her self to the back seat to get them .. She was coming back ... She didn't realize i was turing her side to see .. All the bags Whoa. Honey those are a lot o... This is when are lips touch .. Her lips taste like blue berry .. her eyes were wide open when . This happen. She quickly move back .. I wish i could kiss her a bit more longer .. At least kiss her back .. I am such an idiot . After an hour two of me intensively starting at her sing along to the radio drink her krushers .. she says .. Oh so quick i reply . Hmm she says asking me to stay in the car .. She goes to trunk and pulls out 5 flower pots with beautiful white and red roses and one orchid plant .. I start laughing ... Hey are sure your a girl cause your doing what the guy should do ... Like you opened the door .. The whole pretty woman seen .. I am a girl she says in a very serious tone lets go she says she takes me follow her to a tall oak tree the only tree beside the lake it gave a beautiful view ... We were in time to see the sunset .. Man she is so deep and romantic .. I was out of my self involved conversation .. Hey she screams from the branch of the tree ... I climb up ... To the branch and she wasn't there .. She was on the other side .. By the time I went there she was on a higher branch .. Crap I shout as I was about to slip she comes down to me like a monkey are you okay .. I start to giggle .. Well your not smart after all I was kidding .. I got scared she ... I am liking the caring you I say while looking into her eyes so we stand on the branch i was leaning on the trunk of the tree and she was holding my hands .. We were Watching the sun go down .. I lean in to kiss her my tongue slides in to her mouth .. I stop after a min or two cause she wasn't kissing me .. She gets all red and gets down ... God woman I can understand a bit .. But her ... She is like an alien who invaded my heart .. My body .. She wasn't in my sight for 5-7 mins I was lost watching the sun set ... I wanted to hold her tight in my arms .. Just as I realize she wasn't around me ... I scream were loudly .. Selena I love you .... I didn't get a reply ... I pretend to fall from the tree ... She didn't come ... I slip and I fall down to the other branch .. I was tangling upside doen on the lowest branch of the tree ... Hey BAb... She looks at me and starts to laugh ... What are you doing mr monkey .. Well I um I ... She comes closer to me and she kiss me in the most soothing and most dreamy way possible . I get of the tree .. She tries to cover my eyes so she can take me to the actual surprise .. She was shorter than me so she couldn't cover my eyes properly ... I take her on a pig back .. So she can cover my eyes properly ... But .. Hey how will she take me to her surprise ... Okay go straight .. She says .. You know I am not that short right she says .. I know but I could. See most of everything in front if me .. Okay turn left and go straight ... She was humming cold by maroon 5 .. Stop she says .. We stop at a table that was neatly arranged ... Her car was parked behind me ... She handed me few covers and asked me to open them there were clothes ... And the weird part is .. All my style and my favorite colors ... I look at her .. She pout .. Soo .. You like them ... He takes out two shirts from the 8 I bought him ... So these will be the shirts you will steal from I say .. She looks at me with her wide eyes .. How do you know .. Just gused I reply well you can't guess what's in these .. She says .. Well you think of it and I will say it loud .. A white Armani watch .. I say a loud youuuu ohhh but how she says like a small kid .. I giggle she goes and gets a bottle of wine and champion .. She opens the champion she drops half of it on me ... So I take the bottle to get revenge .. I drop most of it in her face and drink some .. Like not literally on her face like drops of them all over .. There was champion to the corner of her lips so I end up kissing her over there and even in here cheeks ... For I minute I felt like she was my glass of champion ... It was 8:30 we headed home ...

My mom and Nat see me walk in .. Hey baby all smiley today .. She says .. What with the bags nay ask .. Um these ... these are gifts from my girlfriend.. Nat comes behind me she told me she was busy. .. Yeah with me I reply . .... It was 3:30 I couldn't sleep ..i was fgiting with the watch she gave than I notice at the back it was carved love you to the starts and moons and an always symbol. Now I had to see her I drive as soon as I could .. But I can't call her she would be sleeping .. Like a baby it was 4:30 the lights in her room turn on.. I call her .. She didn't pick up she picked up the third time hey ash! good morning baby he says .. Um out of curiosity why didn't you pick my call the first time ... I was in the washroom .. So wat else she asks .. oh you know there is this were annoying stalker with a posh car I think he looks cute though she says laughing playfully .... he giiting in the car .. She comes down to say hi .. What brought you here she questions Hey angel I say .. Missed me a lot she asks in the cutest way ..a little I guess .. You .. Honestly I was busy dreaming soo .she says while she raps her hand around my neck . I like the gifts . I am glad you did ash . She says as she is sitting on my car .. And surprisingly I wasn't angry .. In fact I secretly took a picture of her ..shh shhh she doesn't know .. Hmm hey just a minute . She grabs. Ice cream for and a beer for me .. She forget a spoon so she eat ice cream with her had ... I was laughing. Like hell ..you want ice cream she asks .. I did something stupid .. I lick the ice cream of her fingers ... She smiles .. Your high without drinking ... Hey you asked me not to drink .. And i go closer to her and say you make me high .. I rest my head on hers she give me a eskimo kiss .. It was my first I only do French kiss or kiss in the cheek and body parts any way you get the point . She whispers in my ears I love you .. I smirk and say I love you too baby .. It was 5:30 .. She had to go up and study and refresh. don't go baby I say I have to go .. You wnat come with me she asks .. I thought She was joking I walked in to her house .. I see her mom .. Hey ma good morning ... Good morning mrs smith say to her mom .. We try to go quick ahh ah her mom says .. Yeah she says are you sneaking him in or out she asks in ma he just came to see me I mean around 4:30 . And we go up .. We studied for an hour i fell a sleep. She got dressed and started studying .. She woke me up and asked me to have a bath . There were four shirts .. Hey why do you have clothes of my size .. Well after I bought them I realized you dint were shirts she reply's . I pick up a navy blue shirt .. I walk to The wash room I am shirtless ... I here a knock .. Hey yeah its me she says your towel. And tooth brush . I walk out in . last nights jeans with out a shirt ... For the first time i catch her staring at me .. Hey i know i look gorgeous. Even when i am brushing . You have to more minutes before i close the door for a bath unless you would like to .. I stop myself .. As i thought it wasn't the right time she slimed .. Come quick she says .. I go down to see them laughing her dad stops as he sees me .. Good morning sir i say .. Are you guys using protection he asks .. Dad she says .. He smiles .. Her mom hands me omelet with egg whites and pan cake we finish break fast and leave for school there my sister Stands with my bag . Hey i say she looks at me .. Hi she says .. Can i kiss you .. I ask .. Hmm stupid Ashton why did i do that . She comes closer and i was lost so i get Down . I try to kiss her in lunch .. Remember. You wanted us to be a secret she says