Tears and kisses

You wont be there Ashton ... There is nothing as forever ...

Maybe I can't be your boyfriend forever but I will be you friend forever he says ....

What if I want to be more than just friends

They will follow a wise persons advice .. He quotes me " we should all ways fight for the people will love an things will believe. In .. No giving up no going back "

Well that asshole gave up and get her sled into a big mess ...

No you didn't he says ...

The guy who she thinks is the love of her love doesn't trust her I spit out ..shit why did I say that's out loud ...

I do trust you sel ... You were figuring you self out and I didn't want you to fell.... Stop lying I burst . You told Sofia ...

Fine o didn't want. You to look at me with pity

I wanted those beautiful hazel brown eyes of your eyes to look at me with awe and love he says looking at the ground

Well I know love and pity are different...

Fine I will tell you he says ....

Only if you trust ... Me I say slowly ...

He says nothing he punches his car so hard that there is a dent on this car ....

That wasn't needed.. I say quickly talking a glance

I step a little closer to him ... Well this part of my life no one knows completely ... He doesn't look at me .. I still decide to continue .... When I was 14 my dad died .... He looks at me .... So when he found out my mom.was in love with am other man he tried to commit suicide... I don't know if it was fortunate or not but I found a letter .... A suicide. Note ... I tired. To talk to him he wasn't willing to .... So i forced him for ice cream ... We did go out after so much of begging .... But ...

Tears roll down my eyes .. He holds my hand ...

I look.at him and smile ... We got down from the bus we were trying to cross the road .. That's when a bus dashed him .. And carried his body a meter or say with the bus ... I was not sure it happens as fast ... And my dad was lying in the road .. I run to him ... I love you he says ... Not to me but my mom .... I was in a shock ...my dad loved my mom.so much and she she .. Tears start to roll down very fast ... He pulls me into a hug see there is no true love or for ever .. I didn't talk to my mom.for and year ... I was dispersed ... I tried to find love and comfort in my self .. I liked chase my first b.f .... Maybe not love ... I feel his warm hands wrapped around me ... A push him away .. I see a frown on his face ...

I want to be strong on my own ash ...

You are i say ...

Can you drop me home ...

I say while siting in the car ...

He pulls me up and takes my seat ...and i can feel him pull me in to his lap as gentle as possible.

He warps his hands around my waist ... So tight yet gentle. ... I can't move away

I want share my last he says

Well that won't work if I am in his lap .. I would get lost in his wild eyes and none of my sense are working ... Maybe there are all to be concentrating on his touch ....i say it a bit to loud

Well I would take me chances he say .. With a big smile on his face

I wanted to hide my face this very minute ..

So when I was 7 he stars ... I had a mom ... Hmm I say in confusion ... Sorry I don't no how to explain it I have never told the whole story to any one ... He trails of