What am I trying to do ?

It was at lunch the next day ..hey Selena ash says siting next to me .. As soon as he arrives every one sitting on the table leaves ... Not cause they were sacred or anything

Didn't you wnat to join us he says in a deep voice ...

Um .. I want to sit here ... C'mon I missed you the whole morning .... I just want to talk ...

No you can carry own ...i say very slowly .. Well your doing this ... He says

Ash please try to understand ... I say

I am but you aren't he says ..i love you Selena .. You can't avoid me he says ... I look at him .. What I love you as my bestie to he says ...

It's not my fault I am So lovable.. I say with a smile ... He smiles back ...

Hey do you want to go somewhere he asks ... I look at him ... I mean not as a date .. We have no classes after lunch so ...

I have to pack ... I say ... Your actually leaving he says with a frown ...

Only for a month I exclaim ...

Well its too long he says ... I can't survive a day without you and you want me to live for a month ...

Well that's why i am leaving so we can learn how to ...

Okay come lets go he says where ash I ask

Home ... We go to my place ...

He ...follows me upstairs .. I quickly change and bring choco chip cookies .. Up stairs ...i leave it on the bed ... I start to pack I remove all the clothes that I own and drop it own the ground ...

Hey you going for a week why do you wnat all these clothes he asks ..

I am going for a month and I just wanted to clean up before going ... Soo

Okay do you need me to do anything ...he asks ..i shrug my shoulders he takes one of my jeans and starts to fold it ...

We finished packing after an hour ... I crash on my bed ... He comes and sits next to me ...hey thank you ash I say ... Yeah you have to be formal now don't you .. Hey thank you doesn't mean only being formal ... It also means I appreciate what you have done and o respect. You for that ... He smiles

I put a cookie in my mouth ... While I offer him one ... He says no thank you ... Coach says I can't ...

They are were yummy I say putting the next in to my mouth .. He gently bites the other end of the cookie ...... Are eyes meet for those few Milliseconds ... My heart skips a beat ...

Ash I say ... Yeah babe he says ... Friends don't do that I say ...

He starts to open random cupboards of my wardrobe ... Hey you can't go through girls stuff I say ...

Found it he says ... Holding my Victoria secret lingerie ...

You forgot to make them he says ...

So I say quickly snatching them away ..

Hey sorry ... I was watching for ... Your pills that you take and I found these ...

They are In the cabinet. In the washroom I say

Those won't be enough for a month baby he says he finds them in the next drawer...and puts them in my bag ... We talk for some time..

My flight was at 9:30 In the night ...so we had dinner ... Ashton didn't know about the flight ...plus he thought my parents were coming with me ...

Nat drops me at the airport ..the flight my parents booked to.was Nashville...

But I booked I flight for my self to L.A