Turned too popular ....

Sofia ceral was back i was not  intimidated by her presence.... and don't know how  but all of a sudden   I am,  too of the social hierarchy... and me and Kaitlin were on friendly terms ... I liked all the pampering I got from Ashton and my parents ..

Out of the blue  me selena  drew smith .. decided to try pot .. me the girl who dosent want to drink or smoke .. I was encouraged by markus ... I was warned by Ashton.. but I choice not to listen  ... I was so high that I sneake into his house just say good night ... I mean the normal would have called and said so ...

As I enter his room I see Ashton siting to the corner of the room like, even last time 
I walk to him I go close to his face as I stumble  because of my onw leg I was ...
I see him lost in he's on world ... I knew  he and I were a broken pieces  of galss or any thing delicate than that trying to pull together me small thing of joy and emotions which disappear with in not time ...

What's wrong I ask ... pushing his  chin so I could see his face ... I could see tears stopping ... I could sense his vision was blur... and he hasn't heard  me ..
What's wrong I say while i place a gentle kiss on his forehead   .... um hey Selena he says .. I crash next  to him as I snake my legs  around his ... he looks into my eyes ... I could easily get lost in his eyes from far they are  hazel brown with a pinch of see blue and emerald green  kicking  in ... or maybe I just assumed this cause I was high form smoking pot ... form near it's only sea blue I could get easily lost in it ....

I thought I asked you not to sneak in he says ... well I had see you baby I reply ... I missed you at school today ... hmmmm he sighs

You know I disappointed  in you right now  ..... me I question yes smoked pot ... with markus he states ... well I just wanted try..

Okay I assume your done trying he says ... uh I.... selena it was a one time thing .. now i want you to stop he says ..
Fine I will I promise once you tell me why are you so sad .... there was 15 mins of silence that filled his room  which was repaired to white .... I turn to his side to realise I tear rolling down  his check ... I started to panick.. I didn't know what to i just run form there ... I didn't want to see Ashton  hurt ... I didn't even think of helping him ...

I didn't see Ashton in a whole week ... Later that day I get a message from him saying
He is going  out of twon ... no explanation nothing ...  I could fell me hurt go cold  and  I realised slowly I was truing heart less not giving respect to people or there emotions and I stopped fighting game for the right reasons and for the people I  especially  loved ... 

The game took control over me ... all of a sudden I  start to abide by the rules in the devil's play book ... I skipped classes for partying ... was on drugs for 2 weeks straight..

It was a thrusday ... I didn't know Ashton texted me as I was busy having booze with plenty of beautifully guys and girls surrounded  me ... it said ..11:45 hey baby I am really sorry ...  I you a lot of apologies and an explanation  ... could please consider having  lunch with me ... so we could talk he says ...

I was really high ... I fell  hand taking  me into a room  and shoving  me to the bad for I second  i thought it was Ashton  ... it's wasn't it was markus .. he was getting to close to me ... I push him away ... he gets I tight grip of me  he leans In ... That's when  I knee him right  near his genitalis ... ohh  he yells .. after a second day or to he yells I love you selena I am,  going good to make you mine  no mater what ... I love ash tonight I scream that's when I take a run  I dash in to a tall person ... my heart skips beat just as  touch him .. it was Ashton no one can ever  make me fell this way ... I was forced see  reality Ashton puching markus   ... she is mine ... my girlfriend, .. only mine he yells ... markus was out of consciousness... I rush him to the hospital despite Ashton holding me back ... , maybe I was guilty or to high to realise I hurt Ashton and I was doing  it this very second ..

I go back home to see my mom and dad giving me death glares the found out about every thing ... my mom was just tears ... I was guessing  thad was ashamed.  after a long lecture  I was told I was grounded they told  me it got a week to clean my mess ... they spoke to my teachers ... the  me realise write my tests and every assignment I got a bad grade.... I realise the trouble  have gotten in to before  my first  semester was closed ..

I rush to my room to answere the phone  which was vibrating for a  while ... hey osey say ... what in the world is wrong with you... you can't pick up ... are you still with you new ... Ash stop I say ... what I am waiting for you at are usuall place... why i ask ... did you see the message  I Sent you ... I could, do imagine him consoling his anger right now ..I can't I am grounded .. I say  hey ash can you tell  me on the he hangs up the phone ..

I tired calling  him he dosent pick up .. after 6 hours  I sneak out and go to his place
I couldn't find him in the room .... I  walk done stairs In subtle manner .. I find him in his pool .. floating like a dead body with his face facing water ... hey i say ... in a very seducing tone ... Ashton submerged under water quickly rebounds .. hey he says in a very annoyed tone ... I thought you can't come ... I am,  here no I say ..slowly removing my jeans and my peach shirt on the floor I was wearing a sports bar ... Ashton looks away after I catch him staring ...um hey .... hey says .... I slowly get in to the water ... his eyes widen.   within  no time my  I get closer to him .. hey sto.. Interrupt him with a kiss ... after a min or so he takes his head back .. what are you doing he yells... well remember   I still owe you 200 kisses I say with a vicious smile ... he quickly slips away from my grip ... no you don't he says sternly 

He walks to his room  I follow him ... I get it  to the room and Shut the door I push Ashton to his bed and start to kiss him violently... very where ... he gave in ... after few mins he ask me to stop ... hey i know you don't what to do this he says ... well I could risk it is says he says no .. he ask me to get dressed .. a day he drops me home ... he come in to talk with my parents ..
AFTER HOURS HE LEAVES NOT EVEN SAYING BYE ...