Does jealousy bring people together ?

It was 5:20 Ashton had to leave some where I didn't want him to leave .. He told me he had to meet a friend .. I told Nat I will face him .. So I left for house after 5 mins he left .. I walk in to his room ... He was just out of the shower.. His body covered with water droplets that made him shine his hair still perfect.... His perfectly toned body .. What are you doing here Selena he says ... I come out of my thoughts ... Sorry sorry I say while I was covering my eyes .. He quickly puts on a shirt and comes closer to me and takes my hands of my eyes ... Hey you missed me ... He asks ... He asked me in a such a cute way that I was dying trying to stop my self from blushing .. Yeah I just wanted to tell you I saw your messages. And I really want to be friends with you ... You know selena that wont work out .. you wnat to be my friend only ? HE SAYS .. we will make it work I scream ... Okay he nods ...

His servant walk in with a glass of juice he offers me the juice .. No Ashton . I just had a hot dog ... He says okay if you wnat you can share it with me ... We were playing v .. i didn't know how to play it so well ... So I kept disturbing. Him from winning ... He kept smiling the whole time ... He comes behind me and wraps his hands over the controller in my hand and teaches me everything. I need to know ... We played a rematch .... This time I won the game ... Yeah Ashton I won .... I scream .. He smiles .. I say thank you for everything ... He takes a sip of his orange juice before it turns bitter .. He looks to me and says hey what her friends for ... There was juice on his lips I had this weird felling of kissing his lips ... Tasting the juice. On his lips ... I was annoyed by the thoughts. I was getting even more annoying thoughts ... I literally wanted him to rap me in his arms ... After the second game hey I have to leave .. I was home ...

Hey did you reach home safe ... Ashton texts .. Yeah I did .. And I did a little of my home work I spent the whole night texting him ... I only slept for an hour .. It was Monday.. Finally its was lunch ... I put my head on the table .. I was trying to sleep ...

Ashton waves a hi ... He sits right in front of me .... What happen Selena .. You look tired.. I am sleepy I had no sleep .. Nat got food too eat .. I see Ashton he was like how he always was ... So charming.. He looked damn good .. Hey how are you looking so good today.. Nat smiles .. I mean he looks good all the time but he only had an hour sleep ... He looks like that and I look like this .. You look beautiful he says .

Hey do you wnat to go to the gym he asks I say yes .. Nat looks at me when I asked you u said you will see . I take a fry and stuff if it in her mouth ... When should we leave I ask he said four . Four ... No I can't that's when I study .... I can come around 6:30 k .should I pick u up he asks .. No its okay I will come ... Just send me the address ...I quickly reply ..

It was 6 ... I din study much I was getting ready from four like an idiot .... I did study for an hour after realizing. That I was wasting time even then he was in my stupid head . I went there I found him talk to a girl I didn't mind that he was .. I did get angry realizing that she was flirting with him ...

I was doing dumbbells .. He came behind me to tell hi so did she ... She lifted one of the heavy dumbbell ... She dropped it he was laughing .. Selena why don't you show her how its done ... No don't wnat to I will be there trying to figure out what it does okay ...I give reply in a serious way

.

Well if you asked me I would do anything the girl next to us says flirtatiously ... I got angry so I lift the dumbbell from the floor and give it to her ... Here .. And I walk off he knew I was jealous.. I was doing that thing where you need to pull the weight up and down with your hands .. I did 30 in 15 minutes. I was done ...doing that as my hands started ache ...

Not bad if you put a little more pressure you can do more ...I can show you Ashton says ... Hey Ashton I need your help says the flirting girl ... Ashton is like one sec ... She just pulls his hand .. Takes him to the parallel bars ... At one point it got so annoying ... I pull Ashton to the side hey .. He looks in my eyes and says hey .. Can you ask her to stop going around you... hmm I will if you tell me why he says ...

She grabs him again ... This time she crosses her limits she asks him to remove his shirt and work out .. He did ..as soon as she asked The worst part was they were always around me ... I take Ashton to one of the changing rooms.. hey stay away from her or at least me ... I don't wnat to see you with her were ever I go ... We both walk out he puts his shirt on. By the way Liza is nothing he says... information to the jealous somebody with a smirk on his face ..

Liza was standing near the water can area ..she quickly walks towards him . Hey ashton who do you think has a better body she asks .. Ashton with out hesitation says her .. I was angry more than angry to be true .. Nat comes to save me from them ...

We were at school ... It's was are first day we started are creative classes today we had arts . I never knew two hours would feel so long ... Liza called ... He was taking to her ... Hey you look really beautiful today ... I miss you ... I wish you were in my arms right now .... You have an amazing body ... That is it .

I gave him and angry look ... I mean I think you look very beautiful.. He repeats .I take the phone from him switch it of and put it in my back pocket ... As arts was the last period .. I left with his phone ... I knew his pass word but I didn't feel like opening it .. I texted him around 3 saying i had his phone on insta ... I went to the gym at 4 : 00 to give his phone back .. He wasn't there .. He came at 6:30 .. Liza saw him enter first ... She went to greet him he dogged her and he was searching for me well i am guessing .. Hey looking for me I ask no Liza he says .. Hey Liza he says .. She smiles and comes closer ... I missed you last night he says looking at her .. I get angry and walk away I was murmuring to my self just as I dashed into Zach .. A tall brown Skinned guy ... He looked handsome .. And he had an adorable British accent . I spent the rest if the time talk to him. I knew Ashton was noticing .. Me

I was some where happy that he noticed me ... .. I wanted to leave ... When I realized Ashton was angry ... Not jealous anymore .. I saw him leave I run Behind him hey Ashton wait I need a ride .. Yeah sure .. He drops me home we didn't talk the entire way home ... It

was lunch ... I still had ashtons phone ... It kept buzzing the whole time .. Hey here I say handing him the phone .... He takes it with out uttering a word .... Nat asks me for my phone .. I checked in my pockets it wasn't there ... It wasn't there in my bag ... I was calling my mom so she check if its at home

..... Just then Zach comes hey Selena he says ... Hi .. What are you doing here ... Well I missed you to much so I just came to see you ... He says with a smile .... I was shocked ... Hmmm you were stalking me .... Yeah maybe but mostly I came to give your phone ... Oh thank you I say as I take it from him.. We spent the whole lunch talking .. Ashton was not there after Zach came ... I didn't really bother .. We finished. Classes ... I was walking to wards the parking lot .. I see Zach on an white Audi ... He sees me and gets Down .. Hey selena he screams ... Ashton ,val ,Nat ,sid ,jasmine look back at me ... Umm hey I thought u were going to leave ... I couldn't he says ... I was wondering if we could go out somewhere ... Like movie .. Than blowing. And if you want dinner also ..okay that's sounds good I say .... He give me his number .. He leaves .. I knew I wasn't into him ..i think I did that to make Ashton jealous.. He did .. He got so possessive bout me he called me 29 times in there hours ..

Me and Zach were at the bowling alley ... I felt guilty so I told him why I agreed to the date .. He was sad we didn't talk ... That's when Ashton and Liza walk in they were holding hands ... I was shocked to see them more like devastated..

Zach gives me a pity look ... He was teaching her how to blow .. Zach did notice I was angry he comes to me do you want to leave he asks I didn't answer ... I just walk out .. It was 11:00 I still couldn't. stop think about ash. I was so angry. the whole time he said he loved me and he moved on so easily .... Hmm I hate love ... I was sorry for what I did to Zach so I call him he didn't pick up ... He picked up the third. Time I called ... Hey I am sorry I get that you are angry ... Please talk to me ... I had fun with you today ... You are really make a good friend and I wnat to be your friend .. Hey Selena calm down ..I was sleeping that's why I didn't pick up ... You make a good friend too .. Oh k sorry sleep .. You know I am a wake and I can talk now ... Hmm do you wnat go out for dinner .. It's 12:30 Selena ... Zach you wnat to come or not I ask .. Okay ..tell me where you live I will pick you up I say .. He sends me the address .. I pick him up we go to a place which is only open at nights its called á Minuit.. The food was great .. I called Ashton. When we were there . Hello he says in a dull tone hey why are you sad i ask ... I am not .. Tell me why you called .. I see him. ... At the other side if the truck ... You know I am stalking you right now .. He cuts the call ... Zach calls me hey Selena lets leave he says .. I start the bike ... We leave I see the message I got from Ashton .. It was a picture if me and Zach .. Out with you boyfriend he text ..