My Official first day of senior year!

I was in deep sleep . I hear my mom wake me up honey its 6 o'clock you don't want to be late for your new school . I still lie on the bed . Thad walks in hey get up you don't want to be late now Kido. Come on Thad I just slept like four hours ago . Still Selena you pay for your actions and choices .ahh! I groan wondering why am I get lecture form him ,and he thinks I am his responsibility

. I get out of bed , I throw on a cute out fit that I bought with Thad yesterday it was knee length skin tight denim torn jeans and a cute sleeveless top and a jacket in my hand with my shoulder bag on I am ready to go .

my dad shows me the way in an other car which is a head of me. We reach school I park my car . I still see Thad near the entrance .hey didn't leave yet , i say with a very awkward smile .

.well hey he said I can't say bye to you . And you forget lunch so here is some money .he hugs me and leaves. I wave him bye.

I walk to the front office . Their is this guy about 5'9 a bit lean but a little muscular with nice blonde hair . I walk up to him as i see no one at the desk in the front office. Hey were is the principals office i questioned . Hi Selena he said as if he knew me . Hi you are ?? I am theo i will be your guide today .. okay here is your schedule he says

My first class is chemistry . What is yours ... He asks ... aren't you supposed to show me the school first I interrupted him . I will at lunch we have only ten minutes before you get to class . He shows my locker its is freshly painted with a blue color . I run to my chemistry class and take a seat at the corner of the class.Natalie walks up to me , you I am never talking to you she says while half yelling at me ... !! I was shocked me!! I was the reason for her anger she doesn't even know me , last night I just thought she was drunk .wait is she still drunk!perfect.. she snaps I am blabbering and your are lost in your dream. No no I didn't think you'd remember me .you want to seat Or...course I remove my bag and she sat next to me , we talked in a slow pitched voice, through whole chemistry class. The five minute warning bell rang ,I liked every thing about her already .we had to split she had math's and I had biology .

I see theo in the biology class I say hi and walk up to him as he was alone . He gave me a weird expression or that's what I felt ,he said I will meet you in lunch and walked away . Saw jenny one in the Kat pact ,I got her name when I heard a guys say hey nice back jenny ,is that a compliment or just a pervert alert .

I sat through bio alone it was interesting . There was no distraction . I walk to the next class in rush as I late because I was talking to Nat at her locker which is right next to mine . Coincidence !! I guess.

I dash in to a tall guy with fair skin perfectly toned body and muscular . He was about 6'5

With hazel brown eyes .with blonde her with with highlights,with his shirt perfectly fitting his body . He helps me pick the things that fell down. He hands them over and walks away , how nice of him I thought . I rushed in to class it was about to begin , may I come in sir ,yes you are miss drew he asks ..i nod with a smile ,please take your seat he says In a Humble manner.

.i spot an empty seat near a girl with red lipstick a French braid and a cute black crop top

.

Hey she whispers in to my ears , hi I softly whisper . I am kat valentine , I am Selena drew . No talking the sir shouts . During the class I get a msg hi drew ,it was Kat valentine.. ,hi and that's how I spent the rest of my class talking to her .

I had math's next i sat next Jessica through this class . We talked the whole class i got know a lot a bout her.

I sit at my lunch table Theo screams Selena your here i was searching for you every where lets go the ,lets go where?? i ask by taking back my hand school tour. i owe you ! He says taking my hand .

He showed me the entire school we head to the ground he asked are you normally this quite and self involved. I am not self involved .okay!! than denial also he says laughing . I give him a glare .

Hey you just didn't even care that i told you hi

Not even a response so thought you didn't like me!!! oh no girl you walked in When that bitch walked in ... bitch!! Who ? Jenny !! I ask with a confused expression on my face . The blonde with ah never mind i will show her to you the next time.. He says while brushing his hair through his fingers .. i know who she is why do you hate her ?? she and i go long back any way tour is over .lets head over to lunch he says .i see the girls but they are siting at two different place with two different groups i sat all by my self after a while Kat valentine joined me . I got up to get lunch as i see there is no line i get up when val was talking to me i was still walking looking ay her and i dash Kaitlin with a annoyed look on her face.ugh get this loser out of my way she screams . She looks at my face eww!! she has no make up on.. she yells. who is she ? A girl whispers with a gothic look. I don't know some girl from the 3rd world country Kaitlin exclaims .. Any way I feel sorry for this poor girl so I will help her she says with a cruel smile that started growing on her face .. She picks up a ketchup packet and a chocolate cake from some random guys plate she rubs the ketchup to my lips !cake to my face. this is the lipstick and this is your compact she says with smirk . Giving a hi fi to her friends she walks away . I start to run just as I dash into the same , guy I dashed into at the hall way . I din stand for the after comments run to the wash room removing all the shit from my face ,tears roll down .

Nat walks through the Door I know honey it hurts come here she hugs me . God she was so comforting. After few moments , i turn towards the sink to wash my face.

omg !!Nat screams. What ?? I asked .your cute top is ruined its has chewing gum on it she exclaimed with a disgusting expression . EW ew ew !! Take it of me i start jumping .she removes it with he tissue . But i can feel the shirt still so sticky and ahh i felt like puking . Nat just walked out , that's. Nice now even she doesn't like me . God that stupid guy i dashed in to it was his fault because of him i can never were this shirt .

Nat walks in again with a big smile . , here is a top that complement's your complexion ,that's so nice of you i take the top and quickly change .she waits for me outside we both had physics together so we walked to class .the class was interesting .

next we had was p.E i wanted to try out for the cheerleading team Kat no val is better.val came along . I should have seen these coming there was Kat ,Kaitlin she was the head cheer leader .

I slowly walk out ,A hand pulls me back into the room it's was Nat your trying out too wow!!you will be my cheermate too. I nod saying no she is there i don't want to.

Who is she ?? Kat !! Hell no your going.. .she pushes me towards the group of girls that were going to try out. Kat sees me.

Kat: Well well well if it isn't the girl from the third world country

Hey third world countries aren't that bad they just have less stuff there . I bet you they are better people .

Kat : Show me your skills she commands

I did a with some cartwheels and a split and usual cheer moments .

Kat : Your in .she tell me .

Random girl :why she asks .

Kat :charity duh. Why else will i want this graceless bitch in my team. She whispers

I heard miss random girl say , how is she graceless ?

Nat was so happy for me it was time i headed home .kat got into a car with the guy i dash into so i assumed it was her boyfriend.

I drove home ,nice top honey who's is it? Oh its Natalie's this new girl i meet .you exchanged clothes already !!. No long story there was chewing gum on the floor and i had to remove from my shirt . Why will you remove it from your shirt?? Because it was on my shirt ! How did get on you ... What were you doing on the floor !? To many questions . i just run upstairs . As the time passed by it was time for dinner Thad knocks in the door hey Kido how was school don't even get started I tell him with a annoyed face okay ! Thad : what else,

Hey did you ask my mom yet about the... He understood quick I want to but i also want to give you time too adjust.. I felt important after a long time .my mom walks in hey you guys its time for dinner ,come on lets eat. we go downstairs and finish dinner . I finished my home work and fell asleep.