Into bits and pieces

I tried calling val and Nat a thousand times ... Literally they didn't pick . It's 5 in the morning I call Nat again .. It was ringing at least this time she would pick up every time I called it went straight to her mailbox . Hello Nat syas from the other side of the line . Nat I am sorry I didn't want to kiss's your brother it just happened I am very sorry please. Say something .quite Down I don't want to talk to you okay .. How could you do you do that to dean . How could you just make out with two guys in the same day .... God you are such a bitch ..... She hangs up ..... I called dean .. He picked up at the first ring .. Hmmm . Dean !! I am so sorry I just don't like you that way and I didn't like ash to. Too but I don't want happen I just kissed .. And it wasn't his fault tooo I am so sorry ..beep beppp the phone hangs up . I called my mom she didn't pick up . She called me back in a while ... Hi honey , I have big news I happy so happy to tell you ... you there honey .. Hmm I sigh . me and Thad just got married .... What ha how !?????.... You got married with out me ... I no honey I didn't know if I was ready but I just took the step . When did Thad propose you .?? The 29 th she replies ... It's the day you left forr... Tears start rolling down my eyes the phone slips out of my hand . I couldn't get a single thing .. Kaitlin comed over drives her car on to the garden ... Hey bitch ... I tried to be Nice and you you had to lay your eyes on my guy . I will show you hell ... Oh and you are out of the cheer team ... Bye bitch . I was afraid to go to school but I had to .. So I took thads old motor bike .. I dint go straight to school I roamed around for a while . Every thing was fine until lunch . I was already in a bad mood and things had gotten even worse . Ashton ,val, Nat ,katlin ,Jane ,dean , all sat at one table . And I sit at one corner where no one couldn't see me with a black hood over my face . Kaitlin walks right up to me she was holding something at the back of her hands .. It was a bag full of trash that she dumps on me and some on the food . They all got up and walked away i don't know where . Every body's phones where up in midair recording the worst moments i rushed in tears to the wash room .. I missed 7 th period Kaitlin Walks in to the wash room with her crew. I was already torn apart . She just came and hugged me like she cared . She told that it was okay . I felt some thing on my skirt . I didn't bother to check . Walked in and I sat in an empty class room in my way every one were staring not exactly every one but the 10 people In the corridor did . The class got filled . It was mrs kirans class .. The class was about too end in twenty minutes . A tall guy I guess one of deans friend knocks on the Door , calls my name out and tell my parents are here . I collect my stuff and start walking as i i could here people scream and hoot behind my back . Mrs Kiran tell s me there were red stains on my skirt ... And i know for sure it was not because menstruation cycle , they got over a two days ago ... I run to the wash room holding my bag to my lower back .. I look at my white skirt ... I had a name going through my mind Kaitlin. So she had a reason. Behind hugging me. I realize . Nat walks out of one of the stalls. She sees. Me and the situation i was in and walks away .. . She comes back with a pair of jeans come out quick . You will miss the test she says while walking away . I reach to class just on time .. I took my place . I spent half the time staring at my blank answer sheet . Nick noticed and , showed me his answers sheet ... They were two minutes left i was still writing every thing i remember from last class . Mrs Kiran being strict. She grabs the paper out of my hand the paper tears in to two pieces. Every one gasps. Can I write it again I ask her ... There is no point miss drew .. Nick won't be around to help you next time will he ??? But ma'am please I had a lot going on ... Tell you what sit in detention to day and tomorrow and next whole week , you have to come with me and a few other for social. Service, only than . You can give your test tomorrow. Okay mrs Kiran . I walk out of the door . I see Nat in the hallway. She smiles. I guess those jeans fit you well she smiles .. I am sorry Nat I have a lot going on and shit happens I have no interest in you brother ... That night it just happen . We were walking . Val comes running to me and Nat ,, Selena the video of you sing with the marshmallows is trending. And.... Kaitlin interrupts , I got few gifts for you , she hands me a brown paper bag , I take a peep in to it and I see tampons and pads .. I get angry and toss the bag to katlins face .... And everything flew out of the bag and I was busted when . The vice principal caught me in action .. He wrote " you are going to play for the girls baseball and basket ball team as your punishment " in that stupid yellow sticky notes he carries around . If you guys dint know I suck at sports .. he might have thought because no one was there in the basketball or the baseball team joining me is a good idea but he didn't know he the team would be carrying dead weight if they had me in . I go home I start studying and after an hour or two the bell rings I got to open it and see theo ,nick , Nat and val . Hey I go and hug all of them . They had food in there hands . Nick screams I have good news " what ? I ask . The video and the shity pics of you .. I took all of the. Down ... I did say thank you .. But there was no joy . What happen val questions .. I here my phone ring I pick up ... Honey are you okay Thad questions ... Noooo you said you will marry her only if I was okay .. I told you I wasn't why would you runaway ... She didn't even brother calling me for your wedding .. I hate you Thad I quickly hang up before he could speak . Every one was at a fix . Nat comes and hugs me .. Do you want tell me what happen.. I say only if we have ice-cream ... She hands me a bag with three different flavors of ice cream .. I take the orea cookie. Flavor ... I told them every thing that happen they were sad .. They tried to comfort me . A Loud noise I am the rap god ...... Rap god Nicks phone rings he answers it was dean he was having a party and he wanted nick to some to come . Later he called val and Nat ... After 10 mins my phone rings I wasn't willing to pick up the call Nat picked and answers hello .. she is busy being emotional call... It's dean he interrupts oh hey dean why did you call drew .. Drew he asks!! . Oh Selena drew ... So yeah any way I just wanted to invite her to the party .. Cool she will be there . They dragged me out of my house and took me to the party . Deans house was big .. And designed perfectly in a modern way .

I was there for a while . Every one looked at me in a weird. Way I couldn't. Take it any more so I decide to go home . I was out side dean follow s me hey leaving to early don't you think .. Yeah hey sorry bout every thing actually ... It's okay bestie he says In a very sarcastic way . Hey I just don't want to get my self in to love and all I just want to get into a good college... And still you kissed Ashton he questions .. Not like that .. God I just don't like you or Ashton more than a friend .. Shit just happens okay ... Plus I val loved you and I know you like her too cause you were happy when She told she broke up with Fred few days ago . So I should be mad at you for using me to get her jealous. Hey she shouldn't be with an other guy if she loves me .. Dean says . Well if your such an ass and be nice to every girl but her she will find people who love her on . Ashton calls dean to play beer pong. Bye dean and I walk home . Thad was siting on the sofa with dim lights . He sees me and questions where were you till now . I dont have tell you what all I do it's 9 ,I came home in time so calm down . Selena talk to your father nicely my mom comes out of the room . He us not my father. And you are not my mother you lied to me and deserted me in a new town ... I always try to understand but you never get me mom. Oh and I get a job at the mall ... And I am delivering pizza the whole next week so I can get my pocket money . We give you enough money .. And it's spring break next week why would you worm .. We thought you would like to come with us to the Bahamas ... That's rite my you thought ... She never ask me . Come on honey we came here all the way from a full paid .. I interrupt her well sorry I spoiled your honeymoon .. Maybe when I am gone you will be happy ... But I don't think god will take me any sooner. so I will pay for the trip you wasted if you will excuse me now I have to study for a test get good grades so I can get a good scholarship ... Stop it Selena ... Thad screams I will pay for your college fee cause I want to and your hurting your mom .. What about she. You guys hurt me ..ma yesterday was dads birthday. And we were supposed to go ..... I remember. We were supposed take a divorce. Even if he was alive okay Selena stop acting like you know every ting. I just run up stairs and lock my self in a room and study .