🔞Chapter 3🔞 The first time

**First kiss
**First time
**Blow job
**Fingering
**Oral sex
**Implied drinking
**Boss/employee relationship
**Consensual

Her p.o.v.

So the next morning was a Friday. Big mistake last night drinking. I was hung over..with a headache.

Oh god what was I thinking? Prince is going to kill me if I'm late. I guess I have to make my decision today and not keep him waiting.

I got up and made my way to get ready. Wasn't hungry. I put sunglasses on and drove to work.

I made my way to my desk after fighting with my keys to get in. Put my coat on the hanger and sat at my desk.

Apparently Prince hadn't been in yet so I got there before him. Very unusual.

Humm wonder what's up with him.

I checked emails and kept my sunglasses on.

A few minutes later..Prince came in.

"Good morning." I said to him never looking up from my work.

"Why do you have sunglasses on inside Jenna?" He asked standing infront of my desk.

"What? Oh. I got drunk last night with a friend. Stayed up talking and that's about it." I said not looking up.

"Ah I see. Did you think about my offer?" He asked as his bulge in his pants got bigger.

"Yes..no. I don't know. I'm a little hung over. Trying to do my work sir..I mean Prince."

"Jenna..take them off and look at me."

"Why? It's too bright in here with my head pounding."

"Ok so we can turn off the lights if that's what you want."

"Wait..I must be really hung over. Are you talking about sex or something else?"

"No I wasn't. You must really be hung over."

"The room is now spinning. Prince yes turn lights off. Please."

"Girl you need to lay down on the couch. Do you want my help?" He asked.

"No I think I'm good..thanks." I said making my way to couch and taking my shoes off and laying down.

"Is there anything I can get you?" He asked.

"No oh gosh..I'm sorry Prince..now you're assisting me." I said to him chuckling.

His p.o.v.

That's not all I'd like to assist.

"Jenna let me get you a cold cloth to lay on your head." I said to her walking out before she could answer.

I came back with a smile and a cold cloth and layed it on her forehead.

"Thanks." she said smiling.

I bend down and look at her. My.bulge getting bigger.

"Yeah if you want me to I can stay in here with you so nothing happens to you." I offered.

"Prince I'm at work..what's going to happen to me?"

"Good point." I nodded.

Alot if you just let it.

"Look, I'm not going anywhere so your stuck with me."I said sitting next to her.

"Ok. I guess I can't argue with that. Plus I dont think I could argue with you anyways."