🔞Chapter 18🔞 Luau

**Vacation,sex,horseback riding,sex and a Luau.*

His p.o.v.

"So..do you have boots with you?" I asked her as we got ready.

"Boots? What kind? You said ocean so I brought sandles." She said confused.

"Great. Do you have long jeans?" I asked her.

"Ah..i dont know. Again you said beach so I brought shorts and stuff. Why are you asking?"

"No reason. Show me what you brought."

"Prince really?" She asked scofting and going to her bag to get her stuff out.

"Yes really." I said sitting on the bed.

"Here..you look!" She said opening it so I could look. So she could finish getting ready.

I ruffled through her clothes.

"No..no..no.." I said pulling stuff out not what I asked for.

"Wait. Do you have jeans and boots?" She asked.

"Ah..no..heels. and pants. I don't wear jeans. Ever."

"No underware either.." she laughed finishing her makeup.

"Haha! Very funny. Looks like we have to once again go shopping." I said pullimg out my card and handing it to her.

"Wait..we..means us. Not me." she said.

"Oh lord..don't make me go out and get bothered by the natives..I came to relax." I scofted sighing.

"Prince. Grow up. Put a fucking hat on. Do something to not look out of place..I don't know but I'm not jeans shopping without you."

"Wait!! You know my fucking waist size. You're my assistant,you buy my clothes. Do it. Please!" I asked begging at this point.

She sighed. "Fine!"

"Thank you babe. I owe you."

"Better believe it. Now tell me what we are doing?"

"Fine! Horseback riding on the beach and going to a luau later." I sighed.

"Ohh how romamtic!!" She squeeled.

"Yeah yeah." I said waving his hand.

"Wow. Dontrelle think I've been on a horse in years..used to ride in summer back at home. Awwe."

"Ah more about you I didn't know. I wondered if you had ever been on a horse before."

"Have you?" She asked

"Once or twice." I said chuckling.

"Ok. Im going to try to find someplace to get jeans and boots."

"Ok I will be here. Waiting for you to come back so we can fuck again." I smiled.

"Ha I bet!" She joked and left.

His p.o.v.

I waited a few minutes to make sure she was gone. And started making arrangements for when she came back. I wanted to make it special.

Called room service for some champagne and fruits. And roses and petals. Lots of them. And candles.

"Who am I? Can I afford it? Honey you must not know whose in the penthouse suite. Prince..as in The Artist. Yes I think I can afford it. Put it on my tab." I said to to the person on the other end.

Can I afford it? Who am i? Fucking Prince Roger's Nelson. I can afford anything. Who the fuck are you? I can't believe this shit. Who am i? and I afford it?