🔞Chapter 11🔞

Her p.o.v.

We woke up on the couch next moring.

"Oh shit! Prince!"

"What woman?"

"We feel asleep on the couch..it's 6 am."

"Wonderful. And I didnt get any." He sat up streching.

"Very funny."

"Get dressed and stuff I will call a cab. See you at work."

"I guess. And no more fucking suprises please."

"Can't promise anything." He joked. Calling the cab company.

"Let your self out. I will see you later."

"We really need to talk about upgrading you." He said.

"Maybe I like living here. Like this." I told him getting into the shower.

He came in the bathroom.

"What? couldn't hear you over the water." He smiled as he got in with me.

He stood behind me as I washed off.

"I said..maybe I like living here like this."

"Umm really?" He asked as he spun me around kissing me.

"Slow the fuck down. Remember I'm still mad at you." I told him bending down to put him in my hands.

"Really? Then show me." He moaned.

"Uhh huh you really want me to do that?" I asked pumping him hard. Shoving him back against   the wall.

"Yes! I do!" He moaned.

"Ok." I said as I pumped more using the water to my advantage.

I pumped and stuck his head in my mouth. Licking it in circular motion around the tip over and over. Popping it in and out watching his face as I did so.

"Uhh fuck!" he moaned as I sucked him all the way down.

I licked him up amd down slowly and could feel him pulsing inside my mouth.

"Uhh uhhh!" he hisses and moans as I bobbed up and down on him with my mouth.

Bucking and jerking his hips against the wall..he thrusted his hips inside of my mouth and I  sucks harder and pumps faster.

"Ahh fuck yes!" He moans and grunts loudly as he puts his hands on my head.

Licking him more and popping him in and out of my mouth teasing him.

"You like it don't you? The control I have over you right now? You gonna cum for me?" I said to him smiling seductively.

I put him back in my mouth licking the tip again in circular motion with the pre cum forming an his head licking it all over his shaft and head.

"Yes yes yes!uhhh ahhhh!" he grunted as he came and I swallowed.

I got up from that position kissed him and he could taste himself on her lips and that turned him on even more.

"Umm..your turn." He smiled seductively as he pushed her against the wall bent down but not before kissing her all over and tasting her chest.

She moaned his name as he fingerd her as he was licking her breasts

"Ohh prince..were going to be late..what about your cab..should be here by now..ohh fuck."

"Who cares.." he said as he made his way down to her waiting wetness.