🔞chapter 26🔞 Epolpge

As the week drew to a close on their sex filled honeymoon every thing was going well.

Bora Bora was nice and romatic to get away from everyday.

Jenna was loving it all. He was loving it all too. New sex positions.

So on their last night there he wondered if they would have some fun.

"Jenna?"

"Yes love?"She answered.

"I have an idea.." he said.

"Oh you and your ideas.." she chuckled.

"Yes..me and my ideas." he answered chuckling

"What is your idea?"

"I was thinking about a night on the town. Maybe dinner and something fun like a treasure hunt or something i dont know. Arn't you tired of staying in and room service and sex?" He asked.

"No no no and no. Why are you?" she answered and asked.

"Well yes and no. Of course I'm not tired of making love and all that. I'm just saying I'm tired of being inside. I don't think we've even been on the beach the whole time here. Is all I'm saying my love." he answered her smiling.

"Yeah..I guess your right. I guess I will have to wear actial clothes for omce and get out of here before we leave." she laughed smilimg making her way over to him sitting on the bed.

"Ha! You and me both!" He laughed as she sat next to him.

Leaned over to kiss him and started moaning.

He grabbed her hips and sat her ontop him. She watched in the mirror above the bed.

Best invention ever..I'm going to have to make sure we get one or two.

His p.o.v.

It's like shes never seen a mirror before.

"Uhh Prince!" she moaned as they kissed more.

"Jenna...uhhh!" he moans in her ear.

She started moving her hips as he thrusted his and they began slapping bodys and still kissing. Tongue's and all. Moaning in eachothers mouths.

"Ahh fuck uhhh uhhh uhhh!" he moaned and grunted as she bounced harder and faster.

"Yeah..yeah..yeah..uhhh oh god baby..ummm!" she moans as he thrusted harder and harder.  Breathing heavily and moaning loudly bed moving with them.

"Jenna..yes...I...uhhh uhhh..shit..!" he moans and grunts thrusting harder and faster holding on to her hips as she moved with his pace. 

"Fuck! Fuck! fuck! uhhh ahhhh uhhh god Prince uhhhhh huh yessssss!"

"Mmm uhhh yes uhh ahh goddddd!"

She put her hands on his chest and began bouncing faster and faster. Whining and moaning as he chest bounced in his face. As she leaned back her head and looked uo at the mirror

He licked her tits one by one suckling them and popping them in and out of his mouth. Swirling his tounge all around them. Watchimg on the mirror.

"Uhh uhhhhh fuck Prince!" she moaned louder.

"Ahh Jenna! Your tits are so fucking umm and your pussy..ahh fuck yes uhhhhh shit!"

"Fuck daddy! I can feel you inside me throbbing as you fuck me and my pussy closes on you and i bounce..fucking you so good..uhh shit Prince yesssss!" she whines looking up at the mirror on the ceiling and watching herself finger herself and him pounding into her as her body bounced with him.