🔞Chapter 13🔞

His p.o.v.

We Wake up in the morning.

"Baby I really think you need to think about moving in."  Itold her streching. "And birth control."

"Whoa! Thats a big step. Think were ready for that?" She asked.

"Girl..I dont see why not. Then we can live together before we get married and stuff." I nodded.

"Wait..who said anything about getting married? I'm still mad at you..remember?" She smirked.

"Girl..please. you know you want to why not just admit it?" I smirked.

"As long as there are no more damn suprises..I'm still not sure I can trust you."

"Jesus. Fine. One day at a time." I scofted.

"Prince. Look. We gotta lot to disscus about the future. But not right now. "She told me smiling.

"Why not now? I'm the boss. We can take a day off. Fuck the world..we need to work on our relationship." I  said.

"Fine Prince!.Let's talk now. Am I still going to get paid though for today?" She asked me sitting back down on the bed.

"Yes of course!" I said smiling. And leaning on my elbows on my back looking at her.

"Ok. What do you want to talk about?" She asked.

"Shit. I don't know. Can I ask what happened with your family with out you getting upset at me for asking?"

"Ok..this is a topic i don't like to discuss. But I will With you. Once.
Ok my father beat my mother pretty regularly and me too. When I was older..One day I was coming home from school and stood on the porch to hear them once again arguing. I stood outside and didn't go in. I knew I'd probably somehow be thrown into it and shit would get ugly. Well it did. He breat the shit out of my mother that day. Got a gun and shot her basically right infront of me. Almost shot me. Before turning the gun on himself. So I lost both my parents that day." she said with tears rolling down her eyes.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry baby. I had no idea it was that bad. I knew something had happened I just didnt know what." I said holding her in my arms.

"Now you see why I got so damn upset when you asked me the first time?"

"Yes I do. Awwe baby. I don't know what to say."

"You dont need to say a word.  Just being here is enough." she told me as she wipped her tears.

I held her tight and rocked with her in my arms.

"So lets not bring it up again ok?"  She said.

"Of course I won't. Sounds pretty rough. So where did you go after that? Since your parents were gone I mean."

"Huh? Well my aunt didn't want me said it was to painful. Noone wanted me really. So I wond up in foster care. With a wonderful family that took really good care of me. I needed that. And they ended up adopting me. So yes I have parents but the real ones are gone."

"What about your adoptive parents. Can we talk about them?"

"Of course. They are great. I just don't like to talk about real ones."

"Well that's good atleast."I said smiling.

"Ok now that that's out of the way..what else you want to know?"

"I don't know. I just wanted to know that. Whatever you want to tell me."

"You know pretty much everything else. What else is there?"