🔞Chapter 15🔞

His p.o.v.

Waking up holding eachother in the morning.

I untangled myself  from her legs and arms. Chuckling to myself as I  did so.

Looking at her sleeping on her stomach half covered up. Her back showing.

I looked at the clock..4am. Now is as good a time as any.

I wanted to treat her like she treated me earlier but this time I'd do most of the work of course.

I started with her back and shoulders. Rubbing his hands all over. Kissing from her next to her ass crack down her spine leaving trails of wet kisses behind.

She wakes up. "Umm Prince..it's 4am. We have 2 more hours to sleep before we have to work..god." she mumbled incoherently.

"Shh..don't worry bout that." I whispers as I lays ontop of her.

"Umm..ok.." she moans as I start to rub myself all over her back and ass. Trying to get hard.

"Get on all 4s baby." I whispered in her ear.

"Uhh right now?" She asked.

"Well unless you want it in your ass I'd suggest that you get up." he laughed quietly.

"Wake me up and want me to get into doggie." she mumbled under her breath.

He reached down parting her ass and started licking and fingering it.

"Umm." she moaned as I licked and fingered

I got to her pussy and layed down and pushed her down on my face.

"Umm!" I moaned as she sat straight up on my face and began moving with my tongue.

"Ohh fuck Prince!"

I continued licking her favorite spots and fingering her at the same time as she moved insync with my mouth. Slirping and spitting,and licking and sucking my way through her.

She could hear it all. And it got her even hotter.

"Fuck yeah ahhhh shitttt Prince!" She screamed as I reached the formiliar spot that I know she liked. 

Twisted and twirled my tongue inside and out..faster and faster.

Before she knew it she was flowing like a river.

"Ohhh shitttt iiiiiiii uhhhh god ahhh!" she moaned "keep going!" She screamed as she's breathing heavily and moaning loudly.

I continue licking her and figering. Take my fingers out to hold her ass as she moved with my tongue twisting and twirling inside her. That was something new. We have never done. It felt  amazing. And she let me know.

"Ohh god prince ahhh uhhhhh shit!!" she moans as her legs started shaking.

I come up for air. "Liked that one didn't you?"

"Uh huh!" she said out of breath.

"Yeah..I could tell." I smiled.

"Ah shit..!"

"Lay on your back..let me do all the work. You relax." I told her.

She got up and laid on her back still trying to catch her breath. I hover over her kissing her. She could taste herself on my lips.

I keeled between her legs. Massaging and kissing her breats. Holding them in each hand and licking amd sucking each one. 

"Umm!" she moans.